X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IgnisFatuu
    started a topic Ticket System

Ticket System

I'm very upset. Wartunes Ticket System is horrible!!!!

On 12/11 I opened a ticket for my sister b/c her account is blocked, I gave the support all the information they wanted, but for now NOTHING happened. It is also not a problem with a forgotten password or something like they tried to tell me, sorry, I know the PW for her account! There's just a problem with the linkage between account and Email, normally no big deal I would though (I do tecnical support!).

Now I want spend money for balens, and I get an errormessage, so I open a ticket, I get a mail with the standard waffle, I looked in the ticket and it was just closed! No SOLUTIONS, NOTHING! And it doesn't work either.

My compliments to this support! (sarcasm sign)

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I passed this along. Please let us know if you need anything further.

Leave a comment:

• MorganLeFaye
    replied
    The Ticket with the payment probs is solved now, mot by the support I just tried it in the morning and it worked.

The Ticket that is opened since 12/11 has the #490292, opened via the account (MorganLeFaye) cause it wasn't possible to take the regular accountdates.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by MorganLeFaye View Post
    Which MODS? lol, on the server I didn't see any MOD for a long time. (S365) Mirror Hill
    You're thinking of a Vet, who are usually on the newer servers to help guide new players. Mods are on the forum. You can post your ticket number here on the forum with a brief description of your issue, and we'll pick it up.

Leave a comment:

• MorganLeFaye
    replied
    Which MODS? lol, on the server I didn't see any MOD for a long time. (S365) Mirror Hill

Leave a comment:

• AeonS3
    replied
    PM MOds and give your ticket number. Hope they will help you relay the ticket.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X