Moon nm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moon nm

Just wondering how strong a team should be to make it through moonevil den nm. I am currently a lvl 59 Mage with 57k br unblessed. I also have a knight buddy who is about 55k. We are gonna try to level at the same time and start running moon nm right away. We are both in 50 pve. If we got two more players around that br would that be enough or should we hold back a little longer?

need 1 archer 1 mage then 2 random people don't who, as long as they can dish out the dmg its pretty simple, im a lvl 74 with 75k br archer an normally just me an a mage that duo it but ya need a mage an archer for sure.

Comment

yea I have been wondering this also I have a 58k br and my archer friend has 64k br I don't know how long we should wait until we start doing nm runs. what br would you suggest we have before starting nm?

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
        need 1 archer 1 mage then 2 random people don't who, as long as they can dish out the dmg its pretty simple, im a lvl 74 with 75k br archer an normally just me an a mage that duo it but ya need a mage an archer for sure.
        ok so as long as i get an archer around my br we should be fine?

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
          ok so as long as i get an archer around my br we should be fine?
          you need an archer with scatter for the last boss, and Deep freeze for the 2nd. around 60k br should get you through moon nm. best thing to do is try it when you dont have a run and make sure you can pass it first. If you and your friend are 57k and 55k br without blessing wheel, with it you should be fine.

Comment

To be safe you will have to go with 62k+ BR guys. The best team is 2 archers and 1 mage , knight. The second boss is actually where most people get stuck, u need a lot of attack to go through it. Having 2 archers in the second boss will make it a lot easier than otherwise.

Comment

when i finished moon nm I was a lousy 50 k br archer. In my team I had an op knight 65-68 k br, another archer + mage with 54-55 k br both. We finished it with ease, almost full hp. SO from my experience as long as you have someone to take the hits in front, be strong enough not to get killed by their aoe and having a good team work are the key. I had pvp set and I believe the other archer + mage had the pvp set as well.
              Last edited by Draggyy; 11-19-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                when i finished moon nm I was a lousy 50 k br archer. In my team there was an op knight 65-68 k br, and one another archer + mage with 54-55 k br. We finished it with ease, almost full hp. SO from my experience as long as you have someone to take the hits in front, be strong enough not to get killed by their aoe and having a good team work are the key. I had pvp set and I believe the other archer + mage had the pvp set as well.
                Three 50k guys and u finished it with no trouble at all? this is hard to believe

Comment

average 60k br team should be able to clear it without too much difficulty,, so long as team is well balanced.

so long as back row can survive the 1st bosses stinger crit. should be fine.

17k attack+ is needed for second boss... 2 archers to rotate DF is super effective. drop him before he double buffs or its curtains.

last boss just need archers to throw out SS and mages to watch out for the bosses nasty debuff, and all should be fine.

Comment

if u need good team for moon nm u need 2 archer knight useless with that MD but it is okay it is depend on archer skill deep and scatter and armor pier it have to be max and full rage idk what knight do coz we are 3 archer and healer mage do it every day we all set 55 archer have hit skill in time no lat so we win i think u cant bass moon nm without 2 archer at lest tow archer but u can try and tel us

Comment

well mahmou, that useless knight bought enough time for the mage to heal with his apollo

Comment

Archer with DF for first boss, DF and Inc Shot preferred for second boss, and Scatter + DF needed last boss = easy run.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

50k-55k BR pvp set - 2mage 1knight
                          and a 52-53 pve 1archer

no trouble at all. and we dont use IS on 2nd boss. as long as you can tank lvl1 buff aoe.. we dont use bless after the lvl1 buff aoe by the way, lvl2 buff aoe we all dead anyway .

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            when i finished moon nm I was a lousy 50 k br archer. In my team I had an op knight 65-68 k br, another archer + mage with 54-55 k br both. We finished it with ease, almost full hp. SO from my experience as long as you have someone to take the hits in front, be strong enough not to get killed by their aoe and having a good team work are the key. I had pvp set and I believe the other archer + mage had the pvp set as well.
                            All of u pvp set and BR around 50K ? And u finish it by ease with full HP ? ... wow.. just wonder it ...

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                              All of u pvp set and BR around 50K ? And u finish it by ease with full HP ? ... wow.. just wonder it ...
                              almost full hp, and the op knight (65-68 k br) had pve set,shikkis stated above that they finished it just with pvp set and all around 50 k br not me.
                              Anyway I tried it just once and passed it with my retired archer before the last patch, its not like I do it as a daily basic
                              Last edited by Draggyy; 11-20-2013, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X