Moon nm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Three 50k guys and u finished it with no trouble at all? this is hard to believe
    My mage is 65k, I went today with 2 60k archers and 80k knight I thought it was pretty tough much tougher than the lvl 70 normal dungeons for sure.

Comment

My weak 68k br tank plus two arch 62 and 67k br and mage 55k br plus good team work = np at all

Comment

Originally posted by wurie View Post
        My weak 68k br tank plus two arch 62 and 67k br and mage 55k br plus good team work = np at all
        60k+ isn't weak for moon nm, it's just because of the new sylphs and all, 60k became weak in general.

With 55k +/- BR u can easily pass moon NM...
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
          Just wondering how strong a team should be to make it through moonevil den nm. I am currently a lvl 59 Mage with 57k br unblessed. I also have a knight buddy who is about 55k. We are gonna try to level at the same time and start running moon nm right away. We are both in 50 pve. If we got two more players around that br would that be enough or should we hold back a little longer?
          get 2 more archer with df and scatter. if u find boss dmg too high use is as well. archers without df and scatter in mp60,65,70 is basically useless. dun use them at all.

1st boss, u need purification, 1st boss bleeds alot

2nd boss cannot scatter, just get the 2 archer to rotate df. and do as much dmg as possible before the boss hit 2x bru. (hardest boss)

3rd boss is easilest, archer rotate df to remove boss buff and you should pass.

while br is important, skills is more important. if still have problem, get the knight to use the defensive set with apollo shield.
          IGN: watty
          Server:s271
          Class: Knight
          BR: 120k + growing slowly
          Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

60k+ isn't weak for moon nm, it's just because of the new sylphs and all, 60k became weak in general.

With 55k +/- BR u can easily pass moon NM...
            yes my sylph is 12k br so for truth Im 56k

Comment

You need knight with apollo for last boss and to be able to last longer in 2nd boss.
              Then you ned either 1 archer pve or 2 archers cause last boss needs BOTH scater and freeze.
              And a mage to heal. Puri helps in last boss.
              NM mode with no strong tank needs OP players

Comment

Well you need a team that can hit hard too because of the second boss, Uranus, starts putting 200% atk buffs on it and I don't think you can scatter it so you have to be able to kill it fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Camryn69 View Post
                  Well you need a team that can hit hard too because of the second boss, Uranus, starts putting 200% atk buffs on it and I don't think you can scatter it so you have to be able to kill it fast.

Deep freeze and Incendiary shot should do the trick (you wont need scattershot).
                  If the 2nd boss rages on his last HP bar he hits like a truck on tank if not one shot him.

You want to quickly damage him so the mages should go full damage With thunderer and have
                  restoration available. Basicaly it`s a dps race. It`s a piece of cake if you have Iris sylph and rain dance skill :P
                  Last edited by -Overlord-; 01-07-2014, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                    You need knight with apollo for last boss and to be able to last longer in 2nd boss.
                    Then you ned either 1 archer pve or 2 archers cause last boss needs BOTH scater and freeze.
                    And a mage to heal. Puri helps in last boss.
                    NM mode with no strong tank needs OP players
                    I have yet to meet a knight who uses apollo on the 2nd boss to last longer...

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
                      Just wondering how strong a team should be to make it through moonevil den nm. I am currently a lvl 59 Mage with 57k br unblessed. I also have a knight buddy who is about 55k. We are gonna try to level at the same time and start running moon nm right away. We are both in 50 pve. If we got two more players around that br would that be enough or should we hold back a little longer?
                      well for my EXP , first time that i did Moon nm i died twice in the second boss >_<, with the time u learned what BR should be have ur time min. for can cleared it, (if u can beat the second boss u should can kill the last one).

for me ideal team will be all with pve set : knight mage archer mage (min. BR team each one 60k BR tank need for the least 15k PDEF mage and archer 10k or more)
                      with this BR both mage will need heal a lot, and the archer will need use many DF and scatter (scatter don´t work in second boss) mage need use purity last bossor all will can die, if knight can use apollo shield use it , and annother thing import if all the team has iris with divine rain, the healing will be more easy (knight yes or yes should have iris )

PS: remember have enought HP for not die vs strong attack 70k HP is ok for moon nm if u can get more better
                      PS2: for Uranus; get rage with the first monster in the that floor and after the second boss,(ideal all damage mode archer need use DF always knight delphics like insane when uranus get defuff 1 person need worry of healing (can be with iris )for give time for kill it)
                      Last edited by XiasCris; 01-08-2014, 08:59 AM.
                      Game : Wartune
                      Name: Xias
                      Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                      Guild: Redemption
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                      Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                      Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                      Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

all you need is an archer i have lvled up recently ~67k br after blessing. and i have done it along with:
                        A = archer M= mage K= knight
                        AKKM
                        AkMM
                        AAMK
                        AAMM
                        AAAK
                        AAkk
                        AAAm
                        AAAA

all ended good the last combination 4 archer is my fav. however ( its very quick) all in same br range
                        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Three 50k guys and u finished it with no trouble at all? this is hard to believe
                          Depends on astros as well. Im lvl 60 with 53 k br but...i have enhanced goddess at lvl 7 and enhanced will destroyer at lvl 7 so my BR is kinda fake and i like it that way. Theres a few things that can raise a br and not actually mean alot at all as i can beat players with 60 k br...slyphs also come into it. I never use blessing wheel either.
                          Last edited by Pickapath; 01-08-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I have yet to meet a knight who uses apollo on the 2nd boss to last longer...
                            No apollo on 1st and 2nd boss.
                            Ideal case a knight with 2-skill tree,
                            1st tree dps with EDD lv2 for boss2 and
                            2nd tree defence with apollo for last boss.

Berserker knight with EDD lv 2 and DD lv 2/3 can do a lot of damage and last longer than an archer cause of higher HP and PDEF.
                            When 200% buff is on, it is a 2-3 turn ko. 1st turn kills 1 player, 2nd turn aoe kills all

Comment

Working...
                            X