archer question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archer question

was wondering if this is any good for a solo attempt at normal samsara .. cold i possibly do NM lynch and samsara with current set

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_134.png
Views:	1
Size:	692.2 KB
ID:	1741473

Name:	Screenshot_141.png
Size:	829.7 KB
ID:	1741474
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

LL nm is possible if you have a good party. However, it'd be best if you work on your 60 set instead of being a burden in group.

Comment

i've seen person who skip 50 & 60 set

50 set is already good, he can gain rage as fast as 60 set.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        LL nm is possible if you have a good party. However, it'd be best if you work on your 60 set instead of being a burden in group.
        You aren't more of a burden with 50 PvE set than you are with 60 lol. It's just stats, and I see more people below 80kBR with 60 sets than I see people with 50 set 80kBR+.
        She has about the same stats I do, almost identical except I have LD medal, which is something she shouldn't have skipped. Hp Boost and Crit Boost very helpfull.
        Here, these are my stats with blessing:

Name:	Pacino.jpg
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	1677919
        Last edited by IggyBousse; 11-20-2013, 02:47 AM.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i ask aroud my server and they sayed that it will be best to get lvl 60 set
          these are my stats with now without a ld medail
          forget not my best slyph so add 2k hp mere and we got the right hp

Name:	stats right now.png
Size:	422.2 KB
ID:	1677920

Comment

Name:	archer.jpg
Size:	229.1 KB
ID:	1677921

this is mine im waiting on ful 60 before I worry about 70, but I do buy the 70 legend x5 from guild sop daily to get a head start

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]62581[/ATTACH]

this is mine im waiting on ful 60 before I worry about 70, but I do buy the 70 legend x5 from guild sop daily to get a head start
              Seeing your stats, I advice you to spend more time into astrals and gems rather than 70 set already. your defense, crit and HP is really low for your level.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

lvl 7 an 8 astrals, may look low because im not a casher so I don't get mounts.

Comment

i agree with Iggy @ moosauce, especially with your mdef, Nm LL is matk heavy on the hard bosses and with ur def you'd be a liability. Also in general i posted a reference for Nm LL minimum br is 80-85k 85 being Ideal, 80 being a headache.

Comment

but if you notice they all got medallions an prob there sylphs on I don't so my BR much higher then what I got posted.

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
                      but if you notice they all got medallions an prob there sylphs on I don't so my BR much higher then what I got posted.
                      It's not your BR it's mainly your defense, even with sylphs and medaiilon, your mdef as Daemonus explained is your weak point, won't be nearly as good as it should be.
                      I'll have 60 set too way before I even start 70+ MPDS and I'll have 5k more than you. That's a big gap.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

if i remember correctly apollo gives high mdef, so if you have a good apollo that might be enough to cover ur mdef

my br minimum was determined before sylphs, however that still doesnt mean its far off, sylphs could either make it easier or just be adding fake br, such a thing is beyond me to test atm as I could damn near tank NM ll myself(is a mage). So untill the day comes where a group of 75kbrs disproves my estimations id still say 80-85kbr is good estimation.

besides BR is NEVER a determinant factor in any thing, its more of guide post that everyone can relate to. There is such a thing as fake br, even i have a certain degree of fake br. Another requisite my guild uses for NM LL is all members must have at least lvl 7 goddess astral (which doesnt affect br at all but helps tons when u are dealing with 10+k hits).

Comment

thx for your advice .. last knight i tanked normal lych and samsara with a team of myself, a archer and a mage. we passed that with no trouble and in a couple days we going to try NM lych (not samsara as last boss PITA) after we do our active runs and drag along a pve knight to hide behind
                          Cyanide

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonus View Post
                            if i remember correctly apollo gives high mdef, so if you have a good apollo that might be enough to cover ur mdef

my br minimum was determined before sylphs, however that still doesnt mean its far off, sylphs could either make it easier or just be adding fake br, such a thing is beyond me to test atm as I could damn near tank NM ll myself(is a mage). So untill the day comes where a group of 75kbrs disproves my estimations id still say 80-85kbr is good estimation.

besides BR is NEVER a determinant factor in any thing, its more of guide post that everyone can relate to. There is such a thing as fake br, even i have a certain degree of fake br. Another requisite my guild uses for NM LL is all members must have at least lvl 7 goddess astral (which doesnt affect br at all but helps tons when u are dealing with 10+k hits).
                            Yeh alot of ppl use astrals to fake their BR which is rubbish, won't make you stronger when it counts. Only way I 'faked' my BR is because of intellect guild skill being level 10 (they all are).

^ Manly purple!

Comment

today we passed NM lych and i'm still wearing same as in picture from 1st page except 1 ring is now a lvl 70 non legend

team was me , 91k BR mage (60 legend set) , 93k archer (60 legend set) , 78k BR knight (50 legend set)
                              Cyanide

Comment

Working...
                              X