Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

archer question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80k br is fine for NM LL, have lvl 7+ goddess blessing and youll be fine with any normal team

Comment

i was thinkingto skip 60's too because 64k insignias and i dont need bg's too is quite a cost. + 4 months grinding on it. but will see how my stats show up when i reach 60's, and how many people i can get who can unlock 70's mpd noraml or nm. whatever.
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Yeh alot of ppl use astrals to fake their BR which is rubbish, won't make you stronger when it counts. Only way I 'faked' my BR is because of intellect guild skill being level 10 (they all are).
        My is is faked 2k mtak because i lvled it up upto lvl 30....when i was lvl 30 only academy upgrade i did was matk...because it was low compared to other stats and i had no idea archers dont do matk. lol.
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

i have an archer question .. im lvl 64 and im wondering shoul i buy double skills??? is it worth becauser at lvl 68 i can get lvl 2 deep freeze..

Comment

My god, yes it's worth it, I constantly swap between a support build and a damage build. At lvl 80 it might be useless tho, so if you plan on lvling fast, don't buy it, but if you you plan the opposite, it's mandatory.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Hello! I was wondering how come when i purchased the tsunami talent i lost my echeron wave talent. I spent balens but lost the strongest ones. I would prefer to use the echeron wave than that tsunami i purchased. Pls return that talent to my sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by R221879662 View Post
                Hello! I was wondering how come when i purchased the tsunami talent i lost my echeron wave talent. I spent balens but lost the strongest ones. I would prefer to use the echeron wave than that tsunami i purchased. Pls return that talent to my sylph.
                Its what happens when you don't check first. When learning a skill you need to spend 300 balens on the "unlock new slot" or else it will replace another skill. At random.

Comment

Working...
                X