Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

18 Tries, in what the Sylph system is here, to get a green sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Tries, in what the Sylph system is here, to get a green sylph

I already made 18 tries of getting a green sylph at 20/11/2013, nothing still, im getting kind of frustrated with it, i`ll reach the point of even not to try it anymore, how is the rate to get one AT LEAST GREEN, please tell me!!!! or is my luck 0% or is it bugged? tell me, another one with this trouble?

18 tries = 1080 essences = 36 hours or so, of effort for nothing, remember please this is a game, we cant use all the time in it!!!

• DELVISON
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Wait, you farm 60 essences in 2 hours? If you're just clicking and afk-ing, it is hardly counted as work.

My click-afk-return-to-screen takes me 45 seconds per essence.
    Well, when you have a Damn laggy computer, and your patient is good, but not GOD LEVEL, you just do 20 essences and then go Afk it, so yes it is WORK, the time you spend is Work, and i am complaining about the time lost is Huge and still getiing nothing, when this is a game, who would give it that priority!!
    Last edited by DELVISON; 11-21-2013, 12:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bolek1
    replied
    im on first 60 esence get green pan

Leave a comment:

• Miubs
    replied
    And that will be very cheap to do,or better yet it will cost you 0 balens.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Daemonus View Post
    sylph atol is the shittiest game mechanic ever. its so incredibly boring sitting there farming sylphs all day just to get a low chance shot at getting a green or blue. They need to make it better, have stronger sylphs with better drop rates or decrease the amount of essence required for redemption. You also should get a hell of alot more sepelcrum for sacrificing its such a waste to get all that essence for it to become just 1 sepelcrum
    or just add afk mode likewehave in other places,no need for us to kill ur fingers then

Leave a comment:

• Daemonus
    replied
    sylph atol is the shittiest game mechanic ever. its so incredibly boring sitting there farming sylphs all day just to get a low chance shot at getting a green or blue. They need to make it better, have stronger sylphs with better drop rates or decrease the amount of essence required for redemption. You also should get a hell of alot more sepelcrum for sacrificing its such a waste to get all that essence for it to become just 1 sepelcrum

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I got 70 white Iris, 80 white Pan on me, you figure it out how many essence I exchanged.
    Every now and then you get a seal as drop(about 1 every 100 essences). So I would say 40 of those seals(20 iris+20 pans) are not from essences.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Daftone View Post
    Why waste your time? Next patch you can upgrade whites to epic.
    Why upgrade from white to blue if you can get blue?

Leave a comment:

• Alfredo1234
    replied
    I got a green pan after probably 20 seals exchange... The problem is that i want a blue... dont want to waste 50% exp on a green sylph, to later waste another 50% exp on a blue sylph...

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    I got 70 white Iris, 80 white Pan on me, you figure it out how many essence I exchanged.

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    got 2 green after 20 exchange.. yes 2 greens in a row... it is random... just relax.. and camping.....

even if i managed to get blue, i will still camp for sep.

Leave a comment:

• Daftone
    replied
    Why waste your time? Next patch you can upgrade whites to epic.

Leave a comment:

• mad4green
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Wait, you farm 60 essences in 2 hours? If you're just clicking and afk-ing, it is hardly counted as work.

My click-afk-return-to-screen takes me 45 seconds per essence.
    Do you realize that you are one of the top players, stronger than 99,99% of the players around here? At level 55 you really need to work for 60 essences, can't afk 45 sec...

Leave a comment:

• Stormsiren
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael72177217 View Post
    Got blue Iris from my 2nd try xD
    Non-casher
    I didn't know you could get blues, that's good to know.

Leave a comment:

• Michael72177217
    replied
    Got blue Iris from my 2nd try xD
    Non-casher

Leave a comment:

Working...
X