Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

slyph awakening in cw.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
    yeah.... wat i am implying is in the old cw, knights and archers normally take out mdef gems and astro.

    currently, with the slyph awakening. u can no longer afford to do that...
    And no mages are gonna take Pan??? So no mages need to keep their PDEF???

    ...

    *giggle*

    Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
    pans damage doesn't remotely compare to apollo's. Been hit with both aoes and apollos sword>pans big aoe.
    You've been hit by the same level and stat distribution Pan and Apollo? With the same stat, build, setup players?

    my my... I guess my Pan Vs mages is just lucky.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

    Comment


    • #17
      May u give us a reference !
      Still confused some ppl says yes, another no o.O
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

      Comment


      • #18
        Check the link in the second post.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

        Comment


        • #19
          I don't think mage will use sylph at all, it's more a survival of the fittest, and you heal much better without rofl.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+


          ^ Manly purple!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            I don't think mage will use sylph at all, it's more a survival of the fittest, and you heal much better without rofl.
            Hmm???
            Iris extra heal , Apollo/Pan extra dmg , yeah they wont use it

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              And no mages are gonna take Pan??? So no mages need to keep their PDEF???

              ...

              *giggle*



              You've been hit by the same level and stat distribution Pan and Apollo? With the same stat, build, setup players?

              my my... I guess my Pan Vs mages is just lucky.
              I've been hit by a blue pan, hurt me, but nothing compared to apollo's sword on any % buff. Even a weak apollo does major damage, and well lets face it, there are no weak apollo's anymore. Anyone with a pan in cw against an apollo will see that the hard way

              * and if your comparing mages of your level, well then...if your comparing mages of your br, then likely you are fighting high level weak mages. Thats not the norm in cw, just saying
              Last edited by /snipes\; 11-21-2013, 05:27 AM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                Check the link in the second post.
                Oh really, you thing I cant read, its Not make sense !
                its maybe included and a part like talents, you can get passive skills from pets, and pets can do small secondary attacks, the answer i need AWAKEN the sylph.
                IGN: TheVictor
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                Class: Mage - level 80
                In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                Quitting game in 29th June 2014

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                  its maybe included and a part like talents, you can get passive skills from pets, and pets can do small secondary attacks, the answer i need AWAKEN the sylph.
                  Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Slyphs will be a part of the Class Wars!
                  How unclear is that!? o.O

                  Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                  Oh really, you thing I cant read,
                  Do I need to answer this?
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    How unclear is that!? o.O



                    Do I need to answer this?
                    apart not means awaken is enabled, like talents not make holy seal enabled.

                    apart means you get mdef if have iris and apollo, more hp if u have pan, and there is small attacks sylphs do while they flying near ur head !
                    IGN: TheVictor
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                    Class: Mage - level 80
                    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      we just had oceanic class wars.

                      can you awaken sylphs = yes
                      does sylph attack in non awakened mode = yes
                      is there holy seal = no
                      apart from sylphs is there any change in format since last class wars = no
                      Cyanide
                      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                      Guild: Sicario

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                        we just had oceanic class wars.

                        can you awaken sylphs = yes
                        does sylph attack in non awakened mode = yes
                        is there holy seal = no
                        apart from sylphs is there any change in format since last class wars = no
                        This is answer

                        but did cheating with "lose" first turns trick still work ?
                        Last edited by TheVictorious; 11-21-2013, 08:03 AM.
                        IGN: TheVictor
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                        Class: Mage - level 80
                        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                          This is answer

                          but did cheating with "lose" first turns trick still work ?
                          still works
                          Cyanide
                          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                          Guild: Sicario

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            5th socketing HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by R26329883 View Post
                              5th socketing HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                              in your dreams.
                              IGN: TheVictor
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                              Class: Mage - level 80
                              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                cheating with "lose" first turns trick still work ? ???

                                what do you mean?
                                I know that the last rounds give more points if you win or lose.
                                Can you be more clearly for a n00b like me please?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X