No announcement yet.

slyph awakening in cw.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sylphs kinda change class wars a bit. Imagine knights. Before was knight vs knight, now is knight versus potential water sylph with high magic damage. Pretty screwed if u ask me. The name "Class wars" was defiled

Comment

Originally posted by fulllll View Post
      cheating with "lose" first turns trick still work ? ???

what do you mean?
      I know that the last rounds give more points if you win or lose.
      Can you be more clearly for a n00b like me please?
      well, if u lost 2 of last 5 u screwed , so if u win last 5 u get alot of points, trick working in meet weak players last 5 by lose first fights, BUT still gamble and risky and will not work for sure not all or even half or less who cheat.
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Thx Victorious for answer. I have few months of wartune and I guess I dont know yet all the tricks.
        But should be just the imagination of the players and no trick what you say. It is a big gamble what do you say and very risky

Comment

Originally posted by fulllll View Post
          Thx Victorious for answer. I have few months of wartune and I guess I dont know yet all the tricks.
          But should be just the imagination of the players and no trick what you say. It is a big gamble what do you say and very risky
          CUZ this top players lost and not join top 100, and noobs join top 100 gamble all gamble, win for cheaters !
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Working...
          X