slyph awakening in cw.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slyph awakening in cw.

well guys... i went china 7road server forum and ask if slyph can awaken during cw.

answer is YES! answered by their game staff... unlike in r2games, they have actual staff to actually answer u within 5 mins in their forum.

reason why i am posting this is that some "guys" have been spreading rumors that slyph cannot awaken during cw although they will be there like hs.

how will this affect people during cw?

for mage , no issue. but for archers and knights, since upon awakened mode, apollo is matk and can be defend via mdef. HENCE THERE WILL BE A HUGE DIFFERNCE.

However, dun blame me if this info is not true for r2games. HOWEVER, for 7road china server , this is what is happening!

I read and type chinese btw. if you do not think this info is true. then dun believe... it is all up to u. just dun flame
    IGN: watty
    Server:s271
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120k + growing slowly
    Honors: Lord Divine

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-November-21st! hmmm...r2 didnt answer us?

Comment

Why is there no difference for mages?
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        Why is there no difference for mages?
        Think he is implying that all mages us sylphs with Matk the same as mages do, so no difference in how you socket your stones.
        Knight's and archers only face Patk usually, but with sylph's will come into contact with Matk. Socketing could be altered as mdef will play a part this time, when in the past it never has.

At least I think thats what he means LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          Think he is implying that all mages us sylphs with Matk the same as mages do, so no difference in how you socket your stones.
          That is an extremely dangerous assumption to make and I do hope not every mage falls for that. Or, no, DO fall for that! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            That is an extremely dangerous assumption to make and I do hope not every mage falls for that. Or, no, DO fall for that! ^_^
            Evry mage with apollo and iris is welcome to face me^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              Meh, that R2 post is not that clear.

Sylph will be part of CW... can just be talking about Sylph in regular form dealing extra damages, it says nothing about Awakening.

Also... people with 55+ pets will deal more damage, awaken deals 10% more damage at 55+ pet.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Meh, that R2 post is not that clear.

Sylph will be part of CW... can just be talking about Sylph in regular form dealing extra damages, it says nothing about Awakening.

Also... people with 55+ pets will deal more damage, awaken deals 10% more damage at 55+ pet.
                yep,regular atack+decor right?

Comment

The problem is easy to solve. Socket all the gems you think you need to use... Then battle once. If you saw that the fight has awakening, then after that battle, change again your socket to suit your needs.. There is approximately 1 minute and 30 second break after each fight.

Comment

mage bringing pan is much better than apollo in cw, pan's damage is physical

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

pans damage doesn't remotely compare to apollo's. Been hit with both aoes and apollos sword>pans big aoe.

Comment

buddy, consider about mage's mdef pls

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
                        pans damage doesn't remotely compare to apollo's. Been hit with both aoes and apollos sword>pans big aoe.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                          buddy, consider about mage's mdef pls
                          i am a mage lol

Comment

yeah.... wat i am implying is in the old cw, knights and archers normally take out mdef gems and astro.

currently, with the slyph awakening. u can no longer afford to do that...
                            IGN: watty
                            Server:s271
                            Class: Knight
                            BR: 120k + growing slowly
                            Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Appollo is god and beats pan in mage cw, so now every1 go and use appollo and irises, ill sacrifice myself and use pan for your sake

Comment

Working...
                              X