Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

slyph awakening in cw.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psxplayer
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I don't think mage will use sylph at all, it's more a survival of the fittest, and you heal much better without rofl.
    Hmm???
    Iris extra heal , Apollo/Pan extra dmg , yeah they wont use it

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I don't think mage will use sylph at all, it's more a survival of the fittest, and you heal much better without rofl.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Check the link in the second post.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    May u give us a reference !
    Still confused some ppl says yes, another no o.O

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
    yeah.... wat i am implying is in the old cw, knights and archers normally take out mdef gems and astro.

currently, with the slyph awakening. u can no longer afford to do that...
    And no mages are gonna take Pan??? So no mages need to keep their PDEF???

*giggle*

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
    pans damage doesn't remotely compare to apollo's. Been hit with both aoes and apollos sword>pans big aoe.
    You've been hit by the same level and stat distribution Pan and Apollo? With the same stat, build, setup players?

my my... I guess my Pan Vs mages is just lucky.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Appollo is god and beats pan in mage cw, so now every1 go and use appollo and irises, ill sacrifice myself and use pan for your sake

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    yeah.... wat i am implying is in the old cw, knights and archers normally take out mdef gems and astro.

currently, with the slyph awakening. u can no longer afford to do that...

Leave a comment:

• /snipes\
    replied
    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    buddy, consider about mage's mdef pls
    i am a mage lol

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    buddy, consider about mage's mdef pls

Originally posted by /snipes\ View Post
    pans damage doesn't remotely compare to apollo's. Been hit with both aoes and apollos sword>pans big aoe.

Leave a comment:

• /snipes\
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    mage bringing pan is much better than apollo in cw, pan's damage is physical

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    The problem is easy to solve. Socket all the gems you think you need to use... Then battle once. If you saw that the fight has awakening, then after that battle, change again your socket to suit your needs.. There is approximately 1 minute and 30 second break after each fight.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Meh, that R2 post is not that clear.

Sylph will be part of CW... can just be talking about Sylph in regular form dealing extra damages, it says nothing about Awakening.

Also... people with 55+ pets will deal more damage, awaken deals 10% more damage at 55+ pet.
    yep,regular atack+decor right?

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    Meh, that R2 post is not that clear.

Sylph will be part of CW... can just be talking about Sylph in regular form dealing extra damages, it says nothing about Awakening.

Also... people with 55+ pets will deal more damage, awaken deals 10% more damage at 55+ pet.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    That is an extremely dangerous assumption to make and I do hope not every mage falls for that. Or, no, DO fall for that! ^_^
    Evry mage with apollo and iris is welcome to face me^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X