My CW DOUBT :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CW DOUBT :D

The loids sale event is held before or after cw? i need 30 duucking more loids and if the sale is after cw i won't bother buying them lol
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

it always before, weird it didnt started yet.

Comment

CW is on a thursday around the 20th, loid sale is usually around 22-25

Comment

seriously? -_-'' then i buy no loids lol

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

u dont need to wait for sale. just reset in mystery shop until u see cystaloid pack for sale. buy it there. good luck! =)

Comment

naah doing it with the resets of mistery should it would end being more expensive than buying the packs >_>

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

check it now (at europe servers) they entered the loids packs and other things..

Comment

Even if u buy loids and syn the equip, you would need enough time to enchant it before CW and some of the higher gear can take like 4-5 days to max enchant

Comment

if he save up gold / vip tockens he should have enought to get +30 (he said he is missing just 1 part),

i personaly always keep my 300/360k rewards so when i need to lvl up my talent etc..

Comment

i have 380 vip tokens and all the other parts of gear fully enchanted xD i only need 30 loids well 33 loids -.-'' and i could fully enchant it to 18 selling the 55 pvp set :P

btw i fully enchanted armour(+30) in one day from 0 to 30 i do pretty good gold at wb ( i did the same with hat )

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                    X