• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mim_the_Dwarf
    started a topic -400 Bye Bye BG

-400 Bye Bye BG

Hello!

For people without an Apollo Sylph I recomend leaving BG.
    It is not worth your time.
    They coded a WIN-button.

Good luck!

• R21577189
    replied
    LD is easy to reach without vip, just a matter of time.

Leave a comment:

• FaeLRoX
    replied
    Originally posted by -Overlord- View Post
    Only reason you say that is because you probably have the same strategy with your apollo. FYI im not a weak player, im rather decent but there is no way to stand a chance. Now you call that balance? I beg your pardon lol. Well again not here to whine, only share what I think about it.
    1- As I said , I got my LD without vip
    2- I dont have blue apollo and my main sylph is a blue iris that I got farming in atoll

Bg were never balanced if you ask me , but its doable lot of ppl do . Imagine if all players that lose 400 honor start to complain here.You can beat apollo using Holy Seal

Leave a comment:

• Galvon
    replied
    You win some, you lose some, sure sylphs are a factor now but everything takes strategy, just take your time to learn and beat apollo's

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    its quite unfair at lvl 50-59 bg. 35k hp @ 10+ p/mdef...cleared in one shot quite funny. and my opponents br was around 12k below mine. no drayds on any lol.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    I was thinking if the knight is using , Matk gems, hp gems crit gems and mdef gems, crit astrals with willdestroyer.

Leave a comment:

• R221795714
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    If it takes you that long to kill someone 16k br less than you then yes, something is wrong. Just not with him. Especially when you're a knight and he's an archer.
    you're right sir..maybe that 67k BR comes with high matk..thats a big problem..you can kill that archer with 51k BR even if he awakens apollo with your BR that high..

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    If it takes you that long to kill someone 16k br less than you then yes, something is wrong. Just not with him. Especially when you're a knight and he's an archer.
    Yes it is very wrong, so please spend more balens and get better sylph.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
    ezier said than done...u know there is something wrong w/ sylphs when an archer w/ 51k br almost killed ur knight w/ 67k br just b/c they have an apollo...

Leave a comment:

• R221795714
    replied
    if you are a mage with a decent BR you can still matchup and kill players with apollo..i got a mage friend and he told me that he can kill the player more easily when his enemy awakens their apollo..if you dont want to be killed by apollo just make your mdef more higher..lets face it..china has it for a long time and they didnt have to remove it..if they can so are we..
    Last edited by R221795714; 11-24-2013, 11:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
    Until we get the next batch of Sylph especially the one that counters Apollo, Apollo is still the best option but at least there is counter play.
    And once the pet that counters apollo is out and about...what counters that one?? Holy seal is a god mod but since everyone can have it its equal..pets on the other hand....

Leave a comment:

• R229414354
    replied
    Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
    Apollo sylphs are openly declared to be unbalanced-powerful, every time you load the game, since the 2.1 patch.
    Until we get the next batch of Sylph especially the one that counters Apollo, Apollo is still the best option but at least there is counter play.

Leave a comment:

• Tharlyci
    replied
    Originally posted by -Overlord- View Post
    "The people" are also players who been in this game awhile. Don`t be fooling yourself thinking things are balanced with apollos sylphs.
    Apollo sylphs are openly declared to be unbalanced-powerful, every time you load the game, since the 2.1 patch.

Leave a comment:

• -Overlord-
    replied
    Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
    People will always cry about bg , I got my lord divine rank without vip , lost 400 honor alot of times.
    The apollo sylph is hard to beat ? fine face it and stop to cry.Stop to do bg wont help you to get stronger , better honor ranks will.
    "The people" are also players who been in this game awhile. Don`t be fooling yourself thinking things are balanced with apollos sylphs. If there was an actual counter to those who one trick pony Apollos just to win.. then "those people" who also play this game can have a decent chance. Only reason you say that is because you probably have the same strategy with your apollo. FYI im not a weak player, im rather decent but there is no way to stand a chance. Now you call that balance? I beg your pardon lol. Well again not here to whine, only share what I think about it.

Leave a comment:

• FaeLRoX
    replied
    People will always cry about bg , I got my lord divine rank without vip , lost 400 honor alot of times.
    The apollo sylph is hard to beat ? fine face it and stop to cry.Stop to do bg wont help you to get stronger , better honor ranks will.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X