Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fact about wartune , MESSED UP game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Don't play Goldrush then, if it bothers you so... Simple.
    Oh really? such a noob, ok then I'll have fun with bullying u, ok?
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
      Oh really? such a noob, ok then I'll have fun with bullying u, ok?
      I don't care if you do.

But what I mean is, if you think it's such a waste of time and resources, and you don't get anything out of it, why bother? The game isn't forcing you to play goldrush, it's a choice. If you think it costs you too much or the gain is too little, then maybe don't play it. Imo that's a quite simple concept.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        I don't care if you do.

But what I mean is, if you think it's such a waste of time and resources, and you don't get anything out of it, why bother? The game isn't forcing you to play goldrush, it's a choice. If you think it costs you too much or the gain is too little, then maybe don't play it. Imo that's a quite simple concept.
        Well, if u not joined while another players joined, and NPC came without reset, you would be away behind ! and if you played and NPC come and they reset crystals, you would lost ur time and resources the idea that I ask here, R2 must make this thing clear from now not later.

And gold rush is supposed to be replacement for 2 WBs , and its give a load of good items, include mount +40 all stats.

Comment

Leave Creamy alone *takes shotgun*.

But in all seriousness, there is a lot of truth in what's been said here. For a game of this calibre, it's not polished at all.
          r2 seriously needs to start working on all these bugs and problems.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
            the idea that I ask here, R2 must make this thing clear from now not later.
            I fully agree with you on that one. Would be very nice to know if they're gonna take it away from us, or leave it, and if so, in what state.

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            Holy cow! Archers have shotguns now?! *starting to feel very uncomfortable*

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

But in all seriousness, there is a lot of truth in what's been said here. For a game of this calibre, it's not polished at all.
              r2 seriously needs to start working on all these bugs and problems.
              SHOTGUN *Running Away*

Well, R2 as I see care about how they farm money and exploit these bugs for their sake, not stop in scam players like what happened for exchange items for low worthy items that they give mistakenly (Like Mahra is exchanged for 1 sepulcrum while its worth 500 sepulcrums in real, its will come later) or canceled events with no compensation pack or with silly compensation pack.

Comment

I can see both sides.

But there are already serious issues with the gold rush event as is anyway.

Firstly, the splitting of the brackets: I'm capable for my level, but I can't reasonably face players who are level 70+. And the poor sods who are lvl 40/41 and just entering the 'top tier' are not even 1 shot speed bumps.

Secondly, as is, it's entirely contained to the merged server S5/S8/S19/S25, is this event going to be cross server and level split like the BG's are? As this will give the players a proper fairer challenge.

Otherwise, most low level players won't partake and the camping at level 39 will just be reinforced like it was oh so long ago.

Thirdly Archers with shotguns need nerfing.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  I can see both sides.

But there are already serious issues with the gold rush event as is anyway.

Firstly, the splitting of the brackets: I'm capable for my level, but I can't reasonably face players who are level 70+. And the poor sods who are lvl 40/41 and just entering the 'top tier' are not even 1 shot speed bumps.

Secondly, as is, it's entirely contained to the merged server S5/S8/S19/S25, is this event going to be cross server and level split like the BG's are? As this will give the players a proper fairer challenge.

Otherwise, most low level players won't partake and the camping at level 39 will just be reinforced like it was oh so long ago.

Thirdly Archers with shotguns need nerfing.
                  Well, I don't see low level with high level players really issue

If both can get same, while low level need less gold and high level need more gold, as example, lvl 50 players need pve set, ls in guild shop cost 200K for 1 LS, 1 Million in total, while level 70 need for pve lvl 70 800K for 1 LS is 4 Million gold in total, so high level getting crystals from low, is needed gold for low level would be so much and for high level players not enough, while 200 crystals = 500K gold without kill or got killed u collect 600 crystal for 1.5 Mil gold and if u fill ur cart from another players 1200 crystals for 3 Million gold (4 carts each cart can get 100 from collect area, and another 100 form plunder players, 2 carts doubled during event).

I'm not count how laggy is so I don't think X-Servers is help or good idea, anyway its not X-Servers in chinese version (not sure but this what I know) .

ANYWAY, I'm not talking about this issue only, its just show how messed up Wartune now

Do you know that WB in another servers in R2 (as I heard) have wolf and worm (or worm and dragon like what was we have not sure) not wolf and dragon like Europe servers, I dont put this part in main post cuz not sure about this really, if truem in all servers WB depends on server time clock which is same as that zone clock, why this messed up, for Europe Servers, wolf at work time for most of ppl, and last one maybe late for some while wrom was good time, they removed one of better time and added one with worst time for Europe !!!!

Comment

I agree on some of his points: the pet system is not even 2.0, fire pet(Amazon woman) supposed to be part of 2.0, she boost 5% damage, but don't know why she is not in our patch, and extra skill scrolls for pet lvl 55 are not available in shop

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                      I agree on some of his points: the pet system is not even 2.0, fire pet(Amazon woman) supposed to be part of 2.0, she boost 5% damage, but don't know why she is not in our patch, and extra skill scrolls for pet lvl 55 are not available in shop
                      Alot of things for sylphs missing with no idea whats the point.

Comment

point is money, always money, and getting people to spend more and more, if they had put the fire pet in this patch who would have spent loads trying to get the apollo? as it is people paid loads for the apollo's, next update next pet is released and people will pay loads again, and so on and so forth. Also if the had put the mahra in this update u wouldn't bother trying to get the blue/green sylphs as the mahra upgrade the quality of the sylphs so not putting it in another money making scheme by r2.
                        Is same with the events for mounts before u were guaranteed the mount in a certain amount of money now u can pay 4 times the amount and not get it and with the low drop rate that r2 have set people are paying much more than the actual mount is worth

Comment

Didn't bother at all reading all posts, so no idea if it was suggested... if some servers has gold rush, functional or not(read the reward npc is missing), when the rest of us get it, functioning, why not remove it from the other server for as long as we was without it? isn't that fair?

Comment

The change with Guild Battle has become a bit confusing. Usually going into battle you will see points rack up exponentially but these past few GBs I haven't seen that. You can't do damage to an enemy's ward tower without occupying a mystery tower first. This makes it next to impossible to get points because the towers are soon occupied by opposing guild while you're attacking their WT. Bound Balens are okay but you can't use them for every task that requires balens. I like that I'm able to purchase clothes however I can't do anything with the alchemy.

Comment

Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
                              The change with Guild Battle has become a bit confusing. Usually going into battle you will see points rack up exponentially but these past few GBs I haven't seen that. You can't do damage to an enemy's ward tower without occupying a mystery tower first. This makes it next to impossible to get points because the towers are soon occupied by opposing guild while you're attacking their WT. Bound Balens are okay but you can't use them for every task that requires balens. I like that I'm able to purchase clothes however I can't do anything with the alchemy.
                              instead of attacking ward tower try attacking the other 4 towers to get a hold of them- problem solved

Comment

Working...
                              X