Swapping LEGENDARY item option.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapping LEGENDARY item option.

I suggest to game developer of r2games to let us to convert or transfer the previous option of our Legendary Set to Another Legendary Set.

For example.

I got Legendary Helm lvl 60 with lvl 10 Str, Lvl 10 Armor , lvl 10 Endurance , lvl 10 Str , lvl 10 Pdef option.
    I also got Legendary Helm lvl 70 with lvl 5 Block , lvl 5 Power , lvl 5 Pdef , lvl 5 mdef , lvl 4 crit.
    Can you allow us to transfer or swap the option of lvl 60 legendary gear to lvl 70 legendary gear. Ofc , it is just applicable only for Legendary Item Only and with the use of balens or gold.

I hope this will be implement.

Balen-locked refines cost lots of $$, especially if you want all level 10's.

Doubt R2 will be implementing this feature.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Balen-locked refines cost lots of $$, especially if you want all level 10's.

Doubt R2 will be implementing this feature.

that is my point , all lvl 10 cost alot of $$ , thats why i suggest this. Yeah,before i suggest this , i already have a doubt in mind it is impossible. We already know r2games always think how to earn $$ rather than to be considerate to all the player. But who knows , maybe they will consider this suggestion.

Comment

Working...
      X