Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW failed.. imbalance slyph..

apollo slyph is to imbalance for CW.. please review sir
    it's not even a class war anymore.. wew.. review this sir a lot of player is dissapointed
    it would be much better if slyph is not allowed in CW .. this CW really sucks
    Last edited by justusmags; 11-21-2013, 06:34 AM.

wait till the next patch, every one can get apollo, its part of game like wings which boost player stats and by now you should have realised its pay to win, so just enjoy who you can beat :P

Comment

this Class War is more like Sylph War now....

Comment

well at least its not stun wars....fine by me

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
          wait till the next patch, every one can get apollo, its part of game like wings which boost player stats and by now you should have realised its pay to win, so just enjoy who you can beat :P
          everyone get apollo? and ill get 999999999 balens -_-,uppgradee system will come and there is no friging way to get apollo expect for chests,maybe events?uppgrade system can uppgrade iris,pan adn other normal pets but not get apollo

Comment

im from oceanic server i lost a guy br 89k and my br was 101k i lost because of that apollo skype

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              everyone get apollo? and ill get 999999999 balens -_-,uppgradee system will come and there is no friging way to get apollo expect for chests,maybe events?uppgrade system can uppgrade iris,pan adn other normal pets but not get apollo
              you can farm to get a apollo, if you lazy for that, you are crazy, you can get 999999999 balens just watch 999999999 videos :P

Comment

you can farm to get a apollo, if you lazy for that, you are crazy, you can get 999999999 balens just watch 999999999 videos :P
                farm to get apollo?no....at least not in platforms i played...

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  farm to get apollo?no....at least not in platforms i played...
                  and which platforms did you play? you can buy a apollo of an auction house. if players have put on sale,

Comment

and which platforms did you play? you can buy a apollo of an auction house. if players have put on sale,
                    not sure if serious.....
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkrai17 View Post
                      im from oceanic server i lost a guy br 89k and my br was 101k i lost because of that apollo skype
                      lol u lost coz u lack skill not coz he had apollo or ur a knights and he vas a mage then its nothing special ...

Comment

auction house?farming now auction house.... lv 3&4 of sylph atoll have fire and lighting sylphs,auction houseis not in english servers -_-

Comment

LOL... There's no Auction House in R2 & Partner's version... it's been finalized, there will NOT have an Auction House...

And there's no way to "farm" for Apollo, that's why I kept on saying it's Balen Only, what part of "Balen Only" did ppls not get?

Same thing in next patch's Dark Sylph, Balen Only.

The only Pets you can farm are, Water, Wind, Fire, and Lightning.

Would you really think R2 will let players Farm for a Sylph that Heavy Cashers spend more than 700 Hundred USD to get? (epic apollo)

It's like saying we can obtain Wildfire and Underworld Steed mounts by FARMING in-game... (like Crypt and TOK mounts)
                          Last edited by anichaos; 11-21-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            LOL... There's no Auction House in R2 & Partner's version... it's been finalized, there will NOT have an Auction House...

And there's no way to "farm" for Apollo, that's why I kept on saying it's Balen Only, what part of "Balen Only" did ppls not get?

Same thing in next patch's Dark Sylph, Balen Only.

The only Pets you can farm are, Water, Wind, Fire, and Lightning.

Would you really think R2 will let players Farm for a Sylph that Heavy Cashers spend more than 700 Hundred USD to get? (epic apollo)

It's like saying we can obtain Wildfire and Underworld Steed mounts by FARMING in-game... (like Crypt and TOK mounts)
                            humanity stiupiditly is infinite,so yeah dont bother explaining more then once

Comment

seriously i have talked with a few players on my server that have apollos and alot of them only spent like 2 hundreds and got like 1 or 2 of them, and i have to agree with a few people on here Pets shouldnt be allowed in CW, b/c apollos do make it unbalanced. i have gone against people also that r much lower in stats then me. and when they transform into apollo its even harder to kill them, special if they r a knight and they use shield just b4 they transform. i have tested it with a few mates that r knights and normally it takes me 1 or 2 hits to knock down their shields but when they shield and then transform into apollo it takes like 4 to 5 hits to knock down the shield. so yes apollos r over powered for CW.

Comment

Working...
                              X