Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CW failed.. imbalance slyph..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW is a joke now.
    I lost 6 matches to peeps that do like 2k damage to me till they got out their pets.
    This is bullshiet and im done with this game
    Tnx r2 but i feel no joy anymore in playin this game
    Have fun all gamers here

Comment

its not cw anymore its syplh wars = Apollo = win

Comment

ya slyph arena is **** also when a person has only a apollo that is Br 8 to 9 k br and like i have over 13k br and 3 slyph and that apollo kills all mine within 2 hits what **

Comment

Want to know something else. some the wings in this game r actually stolen b/c i played a game a long time ago before wartune came out and i know the guy that designed some of the wings and i have talked with him and wartune doesnt have the rights to the wing designs that he made many yrs ago b4 wartune started and he has the copyright/ patent on them.

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
            wait till the next patch, every one can get apollo, its part of game like wings which boost player stats and by now you should have realised its pay to win, so just enjoy who you can beat :P
            i spend 101 400 balaens and still no apollo everybody can not get apollo.

you can just upgrade the colors of the pet you own.

White to Green = Maharas
            Green to blue = 120 Maharas
            Blue to Pur = 1200 maharas
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by shaverdc1 View Post
              seriously i have talked with a few players on my server that have apollos and alot of them only spent like 2 hundreds and got like 1 or 2 of them, and i have to agree with a few people on here Pets shouldnt be allowed in CW, b/c apollos do make it unbalanced. i have gone against people also that r much lower in stats then me. and when they transform into apollo its even harder to kill them, special if they r a knight and they use shield just b4 they transform. i have tested it with a few mates that r knights and normally it takes me 1 or 2 hits to knock down their shields but when they shield and then transform into apollo it takes like 4 to 5 hits to knock down the shield. so yes apollos r over powered for CW.
              u need to upgrade blood rune, shield doesn't even last 1 hit with blood rune

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                you can farm to get a apollo, if you lazy for that, you are crazy, you can get 999999999 balens just watch 999999999 videos :P
                where are these "videos" you speak of?

Comment

What class is apollo anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by skystorm4 View Post
                    What class is apollo anyway?
                    lightinging

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      auction house?farming now auction house.... lv 3&4 of sylph atoll have fire and lighting sylphs,auction houseis not in english servers -_-
                      auction house not in english i know, but will by terms of 7 road policy, off course will be late. and who is speaking of english servers LOL is there is no auction house in r2 then no english server has it LOL cause r2 is advance in english. and since you played lvl 3 and 4 mind me telling which pet we get for lightining :P by the way who is speaking of farming auction house, i cant i dont have 99999999 balens. you can buy it with balens if a player has put on sale is what i have said.
                      Last edited by R28881593; 11-22-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

dont worries about unbalanced sylphs.. soon will come 2 more sylph what are pore powerful and u can get them for free, fox example in chinese servers most players use fire and dark sylphs i recorded some video about sylphs check this link 2 more sylphs

Comment

I lost 3 battles in Classwars, and all 3 of those players never changed into sylph form. Apollo was very easy to counter with changing into Iris then healing.

Comment

Working...
                          X