Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

armor piercer talent tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armor piercer talent tree

hi. im 54 lvl archer i want to make a set up for lvl 50 legender set. it gives 10 rage after each action so i can use high rage req skill like armor piercer. at future i want to make lvl 60 leg set so. may any high lvl good archer tell me a good talent for legendary set. is it a nice idea to make a talent tree for armor piercer (i want to use it always) or should i stick lunatic fire+multi shot combination

u should post this in Wartune not in Eternal Saga XD
    ~~~ Eternal Saga ~~~
    ~~ Golden Beach ~~
    ~ Guild: NemesiS - Leader ~
    ~~ Oberon ~~
    ~ Level: 80 ~
    ~~ BR: 200.933 ~~
    ~~~ Amount of gold recharged: 600 ~~~

Comment

I was like... what
      Then I was like... oh
      Then I was like... what
      "Oh no Pennybra is pimping Wraith and I" -DjTamzinDnB

Character name: Penumbra
      Partner: BlackRabbit
      Level: 69
      Server: [S1] Aquatic Realm
      BR: 84068
      Amount Cashed: $0.00
      Class: Mage
      Guild: Eclipse
      Position: Vice

Time zone: GMT -8. Only plays Eternal Saga.

Comment

Originally posted by ï¼°enumbra View Post
        I was like... what
        Then I was like... oh
        Then I was like... what
        loool penny ))
        ~~~ Eternal Saga ~~~
        ~~ Golden Beach ~~
        ~ Guild: NemesiS - Leader ~
        ~~ Oberon ~~
        ~ Level: 80 ~
        ~~ BR: 200.933 ~~
        ~~~ Amount of gold recharged: 600 ~~~

Comment

Any helpful archers around?
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

best advice is get double skills. this will allow you to max lunatic in 1st skill tree and ap on the 2nd skill tree.

Comment

gather bb for double skills or just buy them with cash lol PvE build comes first or you wont be any good for 60+ nm mode mpd

Comment

Depends what you use it for basically. AP isn't usefull everywhere. Need more details.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

The talents for Armor piercer are :

Enrage - Armor Piercer has a 5 % chance to cause the next skill attack to be critical hit
                  Potency - Multi-shot has 7% a chance of decreasing the rage consumption of Armor Piercer for a certain number of turns.

They make very good and powerfull combo if your goal is to deal dmg
                  " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Only talents I have lvl 1 atm is Fury, Stealth, Instinct and Scrutiny. Reason for that is I want to level my HS now.
                    I don't use HS but I'm tired of being stunned so I want it leveled fast. Tired of this ****.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

50 leg set isn't that good for archers, nor is using AP below 60s.
                      Unless you're some sort of super casher with full level 5 and above clothing for start rage.

It is best to not get AP until you obtain all 60 (or leg) set.

I know cause some ppls tried to AP me back in 59, my Lunatic deals way more damage than his puny AP that deals 5000 to me, while I deal 8000+ to him and troop.

In PvP, 55 set is stronger than 50 set.
                      PvE set is mostly obtained for 60+ Dungeons where you need to DF and SS a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Unless you're some sort of super casher with full level 5 and above clothing for start rage.

I know cause some ppls tried to AP me back in 59, my Lunatic deals way more damage than his puny AP that deals 5000 to me, while I deal 8000+ to him and troop.

W/o 5 k crit ap is usless... this is skill without base crit rate bonus like luni/ds...better way is just kill troops and cast ds - k.o.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

What am I reading here? 50 leg set not good for archers? WTH have you been smoking? It's an amazing set for us archers.
                          Another thing, not getting AP till you have 60 set? MY GOD I WANT WHAT YOU ARE SMOKING!

AND WHAT.THE.HELL? PVP SET BETTER THAN PVE SET? Nop, can't be drugs, must be brain damage....

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                            What am I reading here? 50 leg set not good for archers? WTH have you been smoking? It's an amazing set for us archers.
                            Another thing, not getting AP till you have 60 set? MY GOD I WANT WHAT YOU ARE SMOKING!

AND WHAT.THE.HELL? PVP SET BETTER THAN PVE SET? Nop, can't be drugs, must be brain damage....
                            Let him live in his own archer better/wors world

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I killed 50 leg set archers in BG loads of time.

As said, their AP deals 5000 (and that's a crit)
                              While my Lunatic deals 8000 x 3 (also crits)

Also, my build was actually from AnataOFAkku suggestions (go and search threads about it when I talked about what build to get when I was 59)

Currently at level 64, during WB (still wearing 55 set) I am in TOP 3~4 of archer. (4~8 of total)
                              I can out-DPS level 70s that have 80k+ BR.
                              (This happens because cashers can no longer beat me by buying balen buffs, they can only use Revives - which the cost was increased)

Also, as said, go ahead and do BG at 54 or 59 with only level 1~2 clothings and PvE set.

You should quickly see what I am talking about.

(all my suggestions to players are based on equal standing, or "non-casher" views, where everyone is able to use it and not just players that spend loads of money)
                              Last edited by anichaos; 11-23-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X