No announcement yet.

armor piercer talent tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally i dont like the double skill option. I like to be able to mix the 2 skill trees not be limited to one or the other. makes for a more versatile fighter in MPD's as well. You have to know what skills are most used for the highier lvl MPD's to pick and lvl the right ones.....and theres always the reset option.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
      Personally i dont like the double skill option. I like to be able to mix the 2 skill trees not be limited to one or the other. makes for a more versatile fighter in MPD's as well. You have to know what skills are most used for the highier lvl MPD's to pick and lvl the right ones.....and theres always the reset option.
      Definitely dont do this . Buy double skills

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        I killed 50 leg set archers in BG loads of time.

As said, their AP deals 5000 (and that's a crit)
        While my Lunatic deals 8000 x 3 (also crits)

Also, my build was actually from AnataOFAkku suggestions (go and search threads about it when I talked about what build to get when I was 59)

Currently at level 64, during WB (still wearing 55 set) I am in TOP 3~4 of archer. (4~8 of total)
        I can out-DPS level 70s that have 80k+ BR.
        (This happens because cashers can no longer beat me by buying balen buffs, they can only use Revives - which the cost was increased)

Also, as said, go ahead and do BG at 54 or 59 with only level 1~2 clothings and PvE set.

You should quickly see what I am talking about.

(all my suggestions to players are based on equal standing, or "non-casher" views, where everyone is able to use it and not just players that spend loads of money)
        While you can do 2 AP per battle with your PvP set, I'll do 4 easily with mine. I doubt you can outdps a good pve archer, ever thought the ones you fight are completely unskilled?
        PvE set can not be worse in any way than PvP set. Even in PvP it's a godlike set compared to the PvP set. My guess is you never used PvE set before hence you don't know the difference.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

well 50 leg set for archers is awesome..you could as well as just do first batle with as and ms only to gain rage and, then ap next opponent to death and then gain rage from his troops by using as and ms

Comment

Originally posted by R24131631 View Post
            Definitely dont do this . Buy double skills
            haha well I am doing it and at lvl 56 Im doing real well with mixed skills from both trees in MPD and solos..bg cata etc. I can do big damage plus DF and scatter dephlic, poison what ever the needs of the fight :P. Im unlimited with skill choice and use.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
              haha well I am doing it and at lvl 56 Im doing real well with mixed skills from both trees in MPD and solos..bg cata etc. I can do big damage plus DF and scatter dephlic, poison what ever the needs of the fight :P. Im unlimited with skill choice and use.
              Then i advise you to stay 56 that will only get you so far

Comment

Working...
              X