to hell with this game im done buying balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to hell with this game im done buying balens

hey stop removing my post its cox of you why i had to pot this its you people who canceled my order 3 times and now you say my card is faulty

Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your concerns. The payment system might be blocking your payment. Your credit card was declined as either Ultimate pay, or your card issuer, has a profile that does not allow online virtual purchases. You should talk to either your card issuer or Ultimate pay to see why they have declined it. You may wish to contact the financial institution you attempted to make payment with to get the matter resolved A.S.A.P.

is this all you got for an answer

2 of my paypal acouts having problems is this a joke iv been using em to buy balens all these days and now they have problem
    Last edited by Kagelol; 11-22-2013, 04:11 PM. Reason: 3 into 1

I removed them because they were full of cursing and foul language, and I don't tolerate that. I won't remove this one, as you don't step out of line here. So please don't start cursing again, thank you.

It is not "us people" (R2) that declined it, but Ultimate Pay or your CC provider. So like the GM said, try contacting them.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

lol step out of line my foot its you people who makes us step out of line the game knows only how to suck our money and when we try to give it to you i get a mail saying my order has been canceled by the sell now by that is it my cc provider the seller or is it paypal the seller i think the seller represents this r2 games

and about cursing its something i would like to do in person if i can toke to the G M in private but lol that i cant do so i choose the other way which is this forum
      Last edited by Kagelol; 11-22-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

LOL he said " YOU PEOPLE!"

Comment

I would advice first contacting your credit card company and make sure they allow internet and international purchases. If they do, the next step is to contact the merchant who processes your payments to R2- which is Playspan. You can contact them by email at support@playspan.com.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

da-na-na another one bites the dust
            another one bites the dust
            and another one bites the dust

Comment

look dude iv been using my credit card for buying balens and my card is paying for the balens i purchase but its r2 the seller thats cancelling the order and refunding me now for that should i contact my credit card company to ask why r2 is canceling my order and refunding me is this a joke

Comment

derp, just quit, no more yanking doodles, dont need to frustrate yourself over this if you got your money back

Comment

once again as we all said r2 doesn't do anything at all with payments. the payment system is controlled by Playspan and are the hub of all other providers as for example paypal.

that it worked before should say it has to now. something could have changed.
                  contact either your bank or creditcard company or contact playspan why either of the two keeps declining you transactions.
                  if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                  then click on support

Comment

I had this problem a couple of weeks ago. If you have multiple accounts or make too many purchases within a certain amount of time, it kicks off Playspan's fraud protection causing your card to be declined. Wait about 4 days before trying to make another purchase. If you still have problems, email Playspan. support@playspan.com

Comment

King i used my card for ages too and then my bank blocked it from buying balens! they saw it as maybe someone using it fraudulently! contact ur bank or credit card company and ask them

Comment

Actually he's not wrong, I have paid twice 20 dollars last week and none gave me balen when I use my bank account. It only works with paypal.
                        I'm going to make a support ticket in a bit.

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                        King i used my card for ages too and then my bank blocked it from buying balens! they saw it as maybe someone using it fraudulently! contact ur bank or credit card company and ask them
                        If it's blocked it wouldn't deduct it from my bank account. Haven't been refunded yet.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by king-of-ironfist View Post
                          hey stop removing my post its cox of you why i had to pot this its you people who canceled my order 3 times and now you say my card is faulty
                          I dont have the patience for emails, I called them directly @ 1-877-703-6339

If you have used your card for multiple toons like someone else said it will block you. Only waiting for 4 days will still find you blocked. In my case my account can only receive balens by using an ultimate pay card or buying some free offer like credit report.

But is good Keeps me from being a retard and buying things that are gotten free later on.
                          My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

to hell with this game im done buying balens
                            I have the same reaction at the end of each month .. yet the next month im spending big time again
                            Its evil.

Comment

Working...
                            X