1. quantity wins
    2. quantity points
    3. battlerating
    4. results

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    If he`s a sore looser than he should quit xD or he can cash even more and make sure he make it next cw 107k not that impressive to say.
    oh... u dun even have lvl 5 fate... ouchz... and for a second, i thought you have extremely high br to make such a comment. yawn....

quess you are just "talking"

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    If he`s a sore looser than he should quit xD or he can cash even more and make sure he make it next cw 107k not that impressive to say.
    NOT that impressive? then what is ur br?

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
    actually a mage on our server with 3590 points didn't qualify where another mage with 3460 points did, that guy has now quit, i think this cw is a complete fiasco
    sorry... i dun think so..... if he get 3590, he definately would have gotten in. so now we know, 3460 is the cut off point.

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    Originally posted by Asceti View Post
    I don't know why people give CW these ridiculous misnomers. It's Class Wars, people, and sure, there is luck, cash, sylphs and what have you involved, but it's made up of all these and more.

As for quitting because you fell short in a monthly competition - There's always next time, not to mention that it's really only a very small part of the game.

I couldn't even make it today, and I really don't care.
    Thats becoz your br is 64k you need alot of luck. that top guy i am talking about is vebso. you can see his stats in crosss server ranking br . he is ranked 94th.
    and quess what, due to extremely bad luck, he have NEVER qualify for classwar before.

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    Originally posted by JayemCarter View Post
    @ Alfredo thats not true!i won first 3 fights and got it to finals with 3490
    same goes for me..... i think what he means if u lose 1st 3-4 fights, u have a easier time...

but then again... if u lose more then 4 fights. chances is u wont be able to get in

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I lost to an Apollo.

Had around 50% HP, opposing had 10% HP

We both had activated Sylph, I had Iris cause I have no balen to buy Apollo
    He had Apollo

I used my heal to get up to 70% HP

But his Apollo one shoted me...
    Why would you bother healing 20% when you probably could have killed him with 1 magic attack?

Leave a comment:

• R28799735
    replied
    lmao wat r u witch hunters?, he's quit the game good luck trying to find anything lol
    Not really witchhunting, if he really had 3590 pts and another player has lower pts but made it in the top 100 then we have something more to complain about. That's all.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Torsida View Post
    Sylphs has ruined this game...A lot of people had worked hard making toon strong and it is all thru out the door with an Apollo Sylph..Good Job R2 im sure a lot more will be quitting now.
    well when people that 'worked hard' are even more advantaged, the people from the new servers are crying because the gap increased and they don't have any chance 'now'(they are so competitive against the older players). So this is the time when a noob with pvp set from a new server like me can say: I love the sylphs, I easily remain without rage because of the pvp set, but I can just awaken and cast another few awsome spells ♥. My fights doesn't last that much yet either, so usually the fight reaches a conclusion while awaken.
    So please do stop stating that the game was ruined , because whatever R2 does some shall be happy, while some shall be sad and quit the game. Sylphs made me enjoy this game more, while made others quit. they added some variety to the game, that made the fights more complex, and new spells.
    Have a nice weekend ♥
    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-21-2013, 08:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eldredd
    replied
    Originally posted by qphantom View Post
    yes need "some" proof
    lmao wat r u witch hunters?, he's quit the game good luck trying to find anything lol

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    I lost to an Apollo.

Had around 50% HP, opposing had 10% HP

We both had activated Sylph, I had Iris cause I have no balen to buy Apollo
    He had Apollo

I used my heal to get up to 70% HP

But his Apollo one shoted me...

Leave a comment:

• Torsida
    replied
    Sylphs has ruined this game...A lot of people had worked hard making toon strong and it is all thru out the door with an Apollo Sylph..Good Job R2 im sure a lot more will be quitting now.

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
    Are u sure he said the truth about 3590?
    He might be lying cus of his pride.
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    yes need "some" proof

Leave a comment:

• R28799735
    replied
    actually a mage on our server with 3590 points didn't qualify where another mage with 3460 points did, that guy has now quit, i think this cw is a complete fiasco
    Are u sure he said the truth about 3590?
    He might be lying cus of his pride.
    Pics or it didn't happen!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X