Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torsida View Post
    Sylphs has ruined this game...A lot of people had worked hard making toon strong and it is all thru out the door with an Apollo Sylph..Good Job R2 im sure a lot more will be quitting now.
    well when people that 'worked hard' are even more advantaged, the people from the new servers are crying because the gap increased and they don't have any chance 'now'(they are so competitive against the older players). So this is the time when a noob with pvp set from a new server like me can say: I love the sylphs, I easily remain without rage because of the pvp set, but I can just awaken and cast another few awsome spells ♥. My fights doesn't last that much yet either, so usually the fight reaches a conclusion while awaken.
    So please do stop stating that the game was ruined , because whatever R2 does some shall be happy, while some shall be sad and quit the game. Sylphs made me enjoy this game more, while made others quit. they added some variety to the game, that made the fights more complex, and new spells.
    Have a nice weekend ♥
    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-21-2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
      lmao wat r u witch hunters?, he's quit the game good luck trying to find anything lol
      Not really witchhunting, if he really had 3590 pts and another player has lower pts but made it in the top 100 then we have something more to complain about. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        I lost to an Apollo.

Had around 50% HP, opposing had 10% HP

We both had activated Sylph, I had Iris cause I have no balen to buy Apollo
        He had Apollo

I used my heal to get up to 70% HP

But his Apollo one shoted me...
        Why would you bother healing 20% when you probably could have killed him with 1 magic attack?

Comment

If he`s a sore looser than he should quit xD or he can cash even more and make sure he make it next cw 107k not that impressive to say.

Comment

Originally posted by JayemCarter View Post
            @ Alfredo thats not true!i won first 3 fights and got it to finals with 3490
            same goes for me..... i think what he means if u lose 1st 3-4 fights, u have a easier time...

but then again... if u lose more then 4 fights. chances is u wont be able to get in
            IGN: watty
            Server:s271
            Class: Knight
            BR: 120k + growing slowly
            Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
              I don't know why people give CW these ridiculous misnomers. It's Class Wars, people, and sure, there is luck, cash, sylphs and what have you involved, but it's made up of all these and more.

As for quitting because you fell short in a monthly competition - There's always next time, not to mention that it's really only a very small part of the game.

I couldn't even make it today, and I really don't care.
              Thats becoz your br is 64k you need alot of luck. that top guy i am talking about is vebso. you can see his stats in crosss server ranking br . he is ranked 94th.
              and quess what, due to extremely bad luck, he have NEVER qualify for classwar before.

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
                actually a mage on our server with 3590 points didn't qualify where another mage with 3460 points did, that guy has now quit, i think this cw is a complete fiasco
                sorry... i dun think so..... if he get 3590, he definately would have gotten in. so now we know, 3460 is the cut off point.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  If he`s a sore looser than he should quit xD or he can cash even more and make sure he make it next cw 107k not that impressive to say.
                  NOT that impressive? then what is ur br?

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                    oh... u dun even have lvl 5 fate... ouchz... and for a second, i thought you have extremely high br to make such a comment. yawn....

quess you are just "talking"

Comment

imho algorithm CW next:
                      1. quantity wins
                      2. quantity points
                      3. battlerating
                      4. results

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                        imho algorithm CW next:
                        1. Spend Money
                        2. Spend More Money!!!...
                        3. Take a mortgage on your house, get a bank loan and sell a kidney and spend MORE money!!!...
                        4. Win!!!.....*dingdingding*
                        I fixed this or you! I is the helpful!
                        Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 02:21 AM.
                        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                          I'm stupid noob! and all know it
                          LOL i will know it

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
                            Thats becoz your br is 64k you need alot of luck. that top guy i am talking about is vebso. you can see his stats in crosss server ranking br . he is ranked 94th.
                            and quess what, due to extremely bad luck, he have NEVER qualify for classwar before.
                            Has it crossed your mind that this guy you're so angry about that he didn't qualify just isn't very skilled rather then being unlucky?

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
                              sorry... i dun think so..... if he get 3590, he definately would have gotten in. so now we know, 3460 is the cut off point.
                              well he definitely didn't get in and yes he did have 3590 points

Comment

Hmm, I was trying to calculate at what rounds you should lose to get 3590 points total and I fail.

Upd: I found out - lose 1 of first 5 rounds and 2 of last 5 rounds to get a score of 3590.
                                Last edited by Starry777; 11-22-2013, 05:15 AM.
                                Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
                                Class: Mage.

Comment

Working...
                                X