Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JayemCarter
    replied
    @ Alfredo thats not true!i won first 3 fights and got it to finals with 3490

Leave a comment:

• buuromania
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
    as it is now, u need to lose the first 3 - 4 fights. if you win the first rounds, you wont make it to finals (99% sure)
    and you made it? ^^

Leave a comment:

• Alfredo1234
    replied
    as it is now, u need to lose the first 3 - 4 fights. if you win the first rounds, you wont make it to finals (99% sure)

Leave a comment:

• Asceti
    replied
    I don't know why people give CW these ridiculous misnomers. It's Class Wars, people, and sure, there is luck, cash, sylphs and what have you involved, but it's made up of all these and more.

As for quitting because you fell short in a monthly competition - There's always next time, not to mention that it's really only a very small part of the game.

I couldn't even make it today, and I really don't care.

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    on the points, what i can say is..... i got in with 3480 and 3490 points, but did not get in last month when i have 3420. sooo..... i quess the cutting off points is around 3460 or so.

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    i dunno... just imagine 107kbr unboosted mage wwith purple apollo. cannot qualify......

he thinking of quitting now... super upset.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    Don't worry, chinese version the cw rounds are worth the same I believe. Right now people are exploiting the system, which won't work in future patches...
    we got quite some time till that patch 2-3 more cw maybe?

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Don't worry, chinese version the cw rounds are worth the same I believe. Right now people are exploiting the system, which won't work in future patches...

Leave a comment:

• buuromania
    replied
    now cw is a combination of Luck wars and Sylphs Wars...knights and archers were eaten alive by apollos if they didnt had one. Especialy knights.As a knight i personaly lost against a lvl 63 knight with an over 50 lvl apollo who did me 50k+ dmg with his apollo delphic. I am lvl 70 and had 95k br normal build(with mdef gems and astral). So.... Luck Wars, Sylphs Wars, cash Wars you call it how you want

Leave a comment:

Working...
X