Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class war

class war is not really about skills.. OR EVEN BR!

IT IS 1000% LUCK!

should be luck wars instead.

at 100k br unboosted , i barely made it at 3490 point... then number 1 br in my server have 107k br unboosted with purple apollo and he did not qualify! come on that guy is even ranked in top 100 inter server in terms of br.

damn! I personally find that the higher br u get, u get to meet even higher br.
    Last edited by wateverlar; 11-21-2013, 03:09 PM.
    IGN: watty
    Server:s271
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120k + growing slowly
    Honors: Lord Divine

now cw is a combination of Luck wars and Sylphs Wars...knights and archers were eaten alive by apollos if they didnt had one. Especialy knights.As a knight i personaly lost against a lvl 63 knight with an over 50 lvl apollo who did me 50k+ dmg with his apollo delphic. I am lvl 70 and had 95k br normal build(with mdef gems and astral). So.... Luck Wars, Sylphs Wars, cash Wars you call it how you want

Comment

Don't worry, chinese version the cw rounds are worth the same I believe. Right now people are exploiting the system, which won't work in future patches...

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        Don't worry, chinese version the cw rounds are worth the same I believe. Right now people are exploiting the system, which won't work in future patches...
        we got quite some time till that patch 2-3 more cw maybe?

Comment

i dunno... just imagine 107kbr unboosted mage wwith purple apollo. cannot qualify......

he thinking of quitting now... super upset.

Comment

on the points, what i can say is..... i got in with 3480 and 3490 points, but did not get in last month when i have 3420. sooo..... i quess the cutting off points is around 3460 or so.

Comment

I don't know why people give CW these ridiculous misnomers. It's Class Wars, people, and sure, there is luck, cash, sylphs and what have you involved, but it's made up of all these and more.

As for quitting because you fell short in a monthly competition - There's always next time, not to mention that it's really only a very small part of the game.

I couldn't even make it today, and I really don't care.
              Mage
              L80 DSW
              IMDE

Comment

as it is now, u need to lose the first 3 - 4 fights. if you win the first rounds, you wont make it to finals (99% sure)

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
                  as it is now, u need to lose the first 3 - 4 fights. if you win the first rounds, you wont make it to finals (99% sure)
                  and you made it? ^^

Comment

@ Alfredo thats not true!i won first 3 fights and got it to finals with 3490

Comment

A guy did that on my server, he didn't qualify. Many guys did, many guys failed. Keep doing this " weird " tactic of yours.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
                        i dunno... just imagine 107kbr unboosted mage wwith purple apollo. cannot qualify......

he thinking of quitting now... super upset.

LOL good 1 less balen user to deal with let him go cry to his mommy

Comment

CW is all about luck and timing with sylph now lol, my fight number 11 was vs another mage around my BR, we were very even til the end but then the next fight, i
                          fought a lv66 that took a ton of dmg (died be4 the first dmg bonus timer lol).

You can be lucky and have some easy fights or get screwed by the system and get straight into cashland :<

Comment

I lost 1 and missed 1 round, I won all first 6 and last 6 rounds , i think it was luck and how to play ! I defeated 120K mage at least ! while me 100K
                            IGN: TheVictor
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                            Class: Mage - level 80
                            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Can i just say lol?
                              I lost 3 fights but was after i won the first 5.
                              I always go for a win, , I dont believe in that silly theory, alot of people ''abuse'' it and some are complaining about not getting to it by that method.
                              I wish i could explain why that top mage didnt managed to qualify.
                              But i never understood r2 logic and i wont even bother to try
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
                              X