Class war

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
    i have no idea how someone with lower points can qualify and he didn't, CW is probably rigged for payers, funnily enough all the cheaters qualified
    I just gotta say, i agree....... cheaters or exploiters, your choice, I prefer to call them exploiters...... but on another note, there are a few cashers who didnt make the finals because the lower br exploited cw by losing the first few battles thus gaining them more points and wins towards the end.

Stupid typical R2, should have put in the fix for the cw along with the new patch...... They're literally saying "scr.e.w you, boohoo".
    Last edited by R24675921; 11-22-2013, 04:02 AM.

Comment

actually a mage on our server with 3590 points didn't qualify where another mage with 3460 points did, that guy has now quit, i think this cw is a complete fiasco
      This is not possible.

Show screenshots.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

well he definitely didn't get in and yes he did have 3590 points
        I don't believe it till i see both scores, its not how it works... He either lied or the other person lied or the score glitched.

Sidenote: It doesnt really matter if you lose the first couple battles in cw because you get little points, towards the end, the points increases, you can lose 5 battles in the beginning and win all 10 battles after, you'd get more points than losing the last 5 battles.
        Last edited by R24675921; 11-22-2013, 04:56 AM.

Comment

well he definitely didn't get in and yes he did have 3590 points
          Sorry but i have 3520 and qualified for finals, ranked 54 so yes vebso is bullshitting every1 really hard, pride must be eating him from the inside lol.

Comment

maybe other time zone and class? O_o

Comment

Vebso is mage like me, both in the european servers (like you lox) so he's basically bullshitting i think

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                Sorry but i have 3520 and qualified for finals, ranked 54 so yes vebso is bullshitting every1 really hard, pride must be eating him from the inside lol.
                who the hell is vebso? i don't know anybody by that name lol

Comment

lol.... i did not say vebso had 3590 points..... someone else said their mage had 3590 and dun qualify.....

zzzzz vebso had like 3200 points..... somewhere, somehow .... someone mixed the info up.

and yes... it is impossible to get 3590 and not qualify.
                  IGN: watty
                  Server:s271
                  Class: Knight
                  BR: 120k + growing slowly
                  Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

who the hell is vebso? i don't know anybody by that name lol
                    hmm... ranked 54 too... 3490 points... but i am knight.
                    IGN: watty
                    Server:s271
                    Class: Knight
                    BR: 120k + growing slowly
                    Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                    X