X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wateverlar
    started a topic Class war

Class war

class war is not really about skills.. OR EVEN BR!

IT IS 1000% LUCK!

should be luck wars instead.

at 100k br unboosted , i barely made it at 3490 point... then number 1 br in my server have 107k br unboosted with purple apollo and he did not qualify! come on that guy is even ranked in top 100 inter server in terms of br.

damn! I personally find that the higher br u get, u get to meet even higher br.
    Last edited by wateverlar; 11-21-2013, 03:09 PM.

• wateverlar
    replied
    Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
    who the hell is vebso? i don't know anybody by that name lol
    hmm... ranked 54 too... 3490 points... but i am knight.

Leave a comment:

• wateverlar
    replied
    lol.... i did not say vebso had 3590 points..... someone else said their mage had 3590 and dun qualify.....

zzzzz vebso had like 3200 points..... somewhere, somehow .... someone mixed the info up.

and yes... it is impossible to get 3590 and not qualify.

Leave a comment:

• Eldredd
    replied
    Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
    Sorry but i have 3520 and qualified for finals, ranked 54 so yes vebso is bullshitting every1 really hard, pride must be eating him from the inside lol.
    who the hell is vebso? i don't know anybody by that name lol

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    Vebso is mage like me, both in the european servers (like you lox) so he's basically bullshitting i think

Leave a comment:

• LOXMATblY
    replied
    maybe other time zone and class? O_o

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    well he definitely didn't get in and yes he did have 3590 points
    Sorry but i have 3520 and qualified for finals, ranked 54 so yes vebso is bullshitting every1 really hard, pride must be eating him from the inside lol.

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    I don't believe it till i see both scores, its not how it works... He either lied or the other person lied or the score glitched.

Sidenote: It doesnt really matter if you lose the first couple battles in cw because you get little points, towards the end, the points increases, you can lose 5 battles in the beginning and win all 10 battles after, you'd get more points than losing the last 5 battles.
    Last edited by R24675921; 11-22-2013, 04:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    actually a mage on our server with 3590 points didn't qualify where another mage with 3460 points did, that guy has now quit, i think this cw is a complete fiasco
    This is not possible.

Show screenshots.

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    i have no idea how someone with lower points can qualify and he didn't, CW is probably rigged for payers, funnily enough all the cheaters qualified
    I just gotta say, i agree....... cheaters or exploiters, your choice, I prefer to call them exploiters...... but on another note, there are a few cashers who didnt make the finals because the lower br exploited cw by losing the first few battles thus gaining them more points and wins towards the end.

Stupid typical R2, should have put in the fix for the cw along with the new patch...... They're literally saying "scr.e.w you, boohoo".
    Last edited by R24675921; 11-22-2013, 04:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Starry777
    replied
    Hmm, I was trying to calculate at what rounds you should lose to get 3590 points total and I fail.

Upd: I found out - lose 1 of first 5 rounds and 2 of last 5 rounds to get a score of 3590.
    Last edited by Starry777; 11-22-2013, 05:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eldredd
    replied
    Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
    sorry... i dun think so..... if he get 3590, he definately would have gotten in. so now we know, 3460 is the cut off point.

Leave a comment:

• capkop
    replied
    Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
    Thats becoz your br is 64k you need alot of luck. that top guy i am talking about is vebso. you can see his stats in crosss server ranking br . he is ranked 94th.
    and quess what, due to extremely bad luck, he have NEVER qualify for classwar before.
    Has it crossed your mind that this guy you're so angry about that he didn't qualify just isn't very skilled rather then being unlucky?

Leave a comment:

• LOXMATblY
    replied
    Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
    I'm stupid noob! and all know it
    LOL i will know it

Leave a comment:

• R229414354
    replied
    Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
    imho algorithm CW next:
    1. Spend Money
    2. Spend More Money!!!...
    3. Take a mortgage on your house, get a bank loan and sell a kidney and spend MORE money!!!...
    4. Win!!!.....*dingdingding*
    I fixed this or you! I is the helpful!
    Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 02:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X