Bound balens and wagers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound balens and wagers

I feel that the bound balens can be used to buy items in the shop then they should also be able to be used to place wager in class wars. Since the game wants to make things fair why not do that to?

bound(locked) balens are obtained for free during the game and as the name suggests it has to have some restrictions. I am really surprised that you can actually buy so many with them including transposers and wings. Anyway if you are a casher just use the real money on the wager and the locked balens for something else. If you are a non casher, then buy wings/clothing and gem transposers lol, its not like you can afford to place wagers with the income of locked balens

Comment

Originally posted by R26234523 View Post
      I feel that the bound balens can be used to buy items in the shop then they should also be able to be used to place wager in class wars. Since the game wants to make things fair why not do that to?
      hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1358461956056.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	1677964
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol arlad, don't scare him like that. Let him find it out on his own skin
        I love your pictures btw, keep up the good job

Comment

Working...
        X