Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

Apollo Sylph OP? (not related to classwars)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apollo Sylph OP? (not related to classwars)

    first, let's take a look of our current sylphs elemental Attributes:

    Apollo:
    Fire RES: 25
    Water RES: 25
    Wind RES: 25

    Elec RES: 25
    Dark RES: -85
    Light RES: 55

    Iris:
    Fire RES: 55
    Water RES: 125
    Wind RES: 25
    Elec RES: -85
    Dark RES: -45
    Light RES: -45

    Pan:
    Fire RES: -85
    Water RES: 25
    Wind RES:125
    Elec RES: 55
    Dark RES: -45
    Light RES: -45

    As you can see, Apollo has clear advantage over other sylphs. Idk if we will have Sylphs with high resistance towards light element, but i have the feeling if we will, it will be for balens only.
    Anyway, did anyone has the stats for fire and elec sylphs? if it turns out they has resistance towards light element i will understand why R2 didnt released the yet, because of foul play as usual.
    Last edited by Arlad; 11-21-2013, 11:40 PM.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

  • #2
    from wat i hear the sylph that counters apollo is the darkness sylph not fire and elec, and it might be in next upgrade but will be balen only

    Comment


    • #3
      Dark counters light and vice versa. It's also a slightly better pet than the 4 elementals, has same level of stats as apollo.

      Comment


      • #4
        so they didnt give us the full patch. In order to soak as much cash out of people as possible R2 in their greed actually cut the patch in half so they could stagger peoples purchases. In reality there will be more sylphs particularily this 'Dark' sylph which will completely own apollo sylphs, so when they release the rest of the patch they can soak even more money out of people as they rush to buy them to deal with apollos

        this is also why we dont have gold rush, because they cut the patch in half it botched the code for gold rush so we have to wait till the full patch is released

        Comment


        • #5
          I am not sure if the elemental attributes are taken into account yet, but yes, it is rumoured that the dark elemental sylph which is the nightmare of apollo shall be introduced into the next patch. Reason: after spending so much money on apollo, someone gets another 'OP' sylphs that completly destroys his dear apollo in which he invested so much. So more money.

          Now the OP thing is more of an illusion because what actually makes them so op is their quality, apollo are blue and purple, while the iris/pan are usually white/green. I saw blue pan/iris in action and they are much stronger than their green version. A blue iris/pan can probably destroy a 3 team green version of their type, who knows. But the apollo isn't so op as people says and when the dark elemental shall come into play, apollo shall suck

          edit: You had to type most of my thoughts before me daemonus , I am such a slow typer

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Daemonus View Post
            so they didnt give us the full patch. In order to soak as much cash out of people as possible R2 in their greed actually cut the patch in half so they could stagger peoples purchases. In reality there will be more sylphs particularily this 'Dark' sylph which will completely own apollo sylphs, so when they release the rest of the patch they can soak even more money out of people as they rush to buy them to deal with apollos

            this is also why we dont have gold rush, because they cut the patch in half it botched the code for gold rush so we have to wait till the full patch is released
            You are being completely ridiculous and spouting incorrect information. They didn't cut the patch in half. They gave us MORE than the initial 2.0 patch had in china. Sylph arena wasn't in the first patch nor was gold rush. The dark and electric sylphs were not until a later patch either. Dark sylph also wont completely "own" Apollos; stat wise they are the same as apollo and have the same resist vs light that apollo's have vs dark.

            Comment


            • #7
              Dang, this means no way for free players to be competitive in sylphs if they cannot obtain the dark and light sylphs without spending any balens. All the free sylphs will always be at disadvantage.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

              Comment


              • #8
                Wrong, lightning pet is best, you will see 90% ppl use lightning sylph in future, approved from chinese wartune

                Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                Dark counters light and vice versa. It's also a slightly better pet than the 4 elementals, has same level of stats as apollo.
                _________________________________

                Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang
                Status: Played since April 21, 2014

                Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax
                Status: Played since Nov 11, 2012

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  Dang, this means no way for free players to be competitive in sylphs if they cannot obtain the dark and light sylphs without spending any balens. All the free sylphs will always be at disadvantage.
                  No way for free players in Sylph Arena, Arena, Battleground, again BATTLEGROUND, Class Wars also, i did my first class war today, and i lost to 50`s using apollo, when i did beat some highers than me that didn't have it, Apollo and the rest of Cashers OP sylph that are coming, will be probably the end of free players in this game.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                    Wrong, lightning pet is best, you will see 90% ppl use lightning sylph in future, approved from chinese wartune
                    Is the Dark one physical? If so that is the only reason why.
                    - Very helpful site for new players

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                      Wrong, lightning pet is best, you will see 90% ppl use lightning sylph in future, approved from chinese wartune
                      Er, well what I meant by "better" pet is that light/dark have a higher base growth rate at same level of rarity than the elemental sylphs. And actually on my chinese server most of the top sylphs were dark. Electricity was 2nd. I'm sure it may vary from server to server.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DELVISON View Post
                        No way for free players in Sylph Arena, Arena, Battleground, again BATTLEGROUND, Class Wars also, i did my first class war today, and i lost to 50`s using apollo, when i did beat some highers than me that didn't have it, Apollo and the rest of Cashers OP sylph that are coming, will be probably the end of free players in this game.
                        1) We dont talk about CW here, only sylphs vs sylphs. Please keep the Sylph CW rants in other topics, we already know they are OP until guardian system introduced.
                        2) There are plenty of non cashers who did well in BG because they raised their toon well.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          dark sylph is also very rare like apollo, and its bleed skill is powerful but slow. ppl choose lightning bcoz of its crit hit, maximum 800% crit damage, kill everything in 1 hit.

                          Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                          Is the Dark one physical? If so that is the only reason why.
                          _________________________________

                          Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                          Character Name: Ghang
                          Status: Played since April 21, 2014

                          Wartune [S67] US EAST
                          Character Name: Halifax
                          Status: Played since Nov 11, 2012

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            Apollo:
                            Fire RES: 25
                            Water RES: 25
                            Wind RES: 25

                            Elec RES: 25
                            Dark RES: 55
                            Light RES: -85
                            Dark RES: -85
                            Light RES: 55

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
                              Dark RES: -85
                              Light RES: 55
                              lol, i just realized that typo. Thank you, it's corrected now.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X