Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apollo Sylph OP? (not related to classwars)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R229414354
    replied
    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    Wrong, lightning pet is best, you will see 90% ppl use lightning sylph in future, approved from chinese wartune
    Is the Dark one physical? If so that is the only reason why.

Leave a comment:

• DELVISON
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Dang, this means no way for free players to be competitive in sylphs if they cannot obtain the dark and light sylphs without spending any balens. All the free sylphs will always be at disadvantage.
    No way for free players in Sylph Arena, Arena, Battleground, again BATTLEGROUND, Class Wars also, i did my first class war today, and i lost to 50`s using apollo, when i did beat some highers than me that didn't have it, Apollo and the rest of Cashers OP sylph that are coming, will be probably the end of free players in this game.

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    Wrong, lightning pet is best, you will see 90% ppl use lightning sylph in future, approved from chinese wartune

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
    Dark counters light and vice versa. It's also a slightly better pet than the 4 elementals, has same level of stats as apollo.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Dang, this means no way for free players to be competitive in sylphs if they cannot obtain the dark and light sylphs without spending any balens. All the free sylphs will always be at disadvantage.

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    Originally posted by Daemonus View Post
    so they didnt give us the full patch. In order to soak as much cash out of people as possible R2 in their greed actually cut the patch in half so they could stagger peoples purchases. In reality there will be more sylphs particularily this 'Dark' sylph which will completely own apollo sylphs, so when they release the rest of the patch they can soak even more money out of people as they rush to buy them to deal with apollos

this is also why we dont have gold rush, because they cut the patch in half it botched the code for gold rush so we have to wait till the full patch is released
    You are being completely ridiculous and spouting incorrect information. They didn't cut the patch in half. They gave us MORE than the initial 2.0 patch had in china. Sylph arena wasn't in the first patch nor was gold rush. The dark and electric sylphs were not until a later patch either. Dark sylph also wont completely "own" Apollos; stat wise they are the same as apollo and have the same resist vs light that apollo's have vs dark.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    I am not sure if the elemental attributes are taken into account yet, but yes, it is rumoured that the dark elemental sylph which is the nightmare of apollo shall be introduced into the next patch. Reason: after spending so much money on apollo, someone gets another 'OP' sylphs that completly destroys his dear apollo in which he invested so much. So more money.

Now the OP thing is more of an illusion because what actually makes them so op is their quality, apollo are blue and purple, while the iris/pan are usually white/green. I saw blue pan/iris in action and they are much stronger than their green version. A blue iris/pan can probably destroy a 3 team green version of their type, who knows. But the apollo isn't so op as people says and when the dark elemental shall come into play, apollo shall suck

edit: You had to type most of my thoughts before me daemonus , I am such a slow typer

Leave a comment:

• Daemonus
    replied
    so they didnt give us the full patch. In order to soak as much cash out of people as possible R2 in their greed actually cut the patch in half so they could stagger peoples purchases. In reality there will be more sylphs particularily this 'Dark' sylph which will completely own apollo sylphs, so when they release the rest of the patch they can soak even more money out of people as they rush to buy them to deal with apollos

this is also why we dont have gold rush, because they cut the patch in half it botched the code for gold rush so we have to wait till the full patch is released

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    Dark counters light and vice versa. It's also a slightly better pet than the 4 elementals, has same level of stats as apollo.

Leave a comment:

• Eldredd
    replied
    from wat i hear the sylph that counters apollo is the darkness sylph not fire and elec, and it might be in next upgrade but will be balen only

Leave a comment:

Working...
X