Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apollo Sylph OP? (not related to classwars)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    started a topic Apollo Sylph OP? (not related to classwars)

Apollo Sylph OP? (not related to classwars)

first, let's take a look of our current sylphs elemental Attributes:

Apollo:
    Fire RES: 25
    Water RES: 25
    Wind RES: 25

Elec RES: 25
    Dark RES: -85
    Light RES: 55

Iris:
    Fire RES: 55
    Water RES: 125
    Elec RES: -85
    Dark RES: -45
    Light RES: -45

Pan:
    Fire RES: -85
    Wind RES:125
    Elec RES: 55
    Dark RES: -45
    Light RES: -45

As you can see, Apollo has clear advantage over other sylphs. Idk if we will have Sylphs with high resistance towards light element, but i have the feeling if we will, it will be for balens only.
    Anyway, did anyone has the stats for fire and elec sylphs? if it turns out they has resistance towards light element i will understand why R2 didnt released the yet, because of foul play as usual.
    Last edited by Arlad; 11-21-2013, 11:40 PM.

• Mitashki
    replied
    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    the best introduction of 6 sylphs I can find by now is here: (please use google translator plugin in chrome)
    http://www.eeyy.com/webgame/shenqu/2013072499963.html
    Not bad i got a clue even by using google translate. Basically Apolo and the Dark sylph have good growth rate and therefore best BR but the lightening one has the best damage output. Fair enough

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    the best introduction of 6 sylphs I can find by now is here: (please use google translator plugin in chrome)
    http://www.eeyy.com/webgame/shenqu/2013072499963.html

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
    Do you know more about the skills? I saw that each sylph has 14 skills for sale in shop, like ~11 blue 50s, ~2-3 epic 70 skills, but I can't read chinese so don't know what any of them do.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    lightning which people says that she is probably the strongest sylph among all because of her crit? interesting
    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-22-2013, 01:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    4 areas to farm Sylph in Atoll.

1. Iris - Water
    2. Pan - Wind
    3. Amazon Queen - Fire
    4. Eve - Lightning

You can access these areas in that order.

No area for Light and Dark on Chinese servers.

Leave a comment:

• deathgunner
    replied
    hey i cant also believe it but i was checking a video on youtube and in that i found it
    But i still have doubt whether it is Dark sylph.I think it is Lightning sylph though
    Last edited by deathgunner; 11-22-2013, 01:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    pretty sure that isnt true

Leave a comment:

• deathgunner
    replied
    But unlike Apollo we can get Darksylph in SylphAtoll

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    dark sylph is also very rare like apollo, and its bleed skill is powerful but slow. ppl choose lightning bcoz of its crit hit, maximum 800% crit damage, kill everything in 1 hit.
    Do you know more about the skills? I saw that each sylph has 14 skills for sale in shop, like ~11 blue 50s, ~2-3 epic 70 skills, but I can't read chinese so don't know what any of them do.

Leave a comment:

• Daemonus
    replied
    its dark and physical, like a dominatrix

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
    lol, i just realized that typo. Thank you, it's corrected now.

Leave a comment:

• LOXMATblY
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Apollo:
    Fire RES: 25

Elec RES: 25
    Dark RES: 55
    Light RES: -85

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    dark sylph is also very rare like apollo, and its bleed skill is powerful but slow. ppl choose lightning bcoz of its crit hit, maximum 800% crit damage, kill everything in 1 hit.

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
    Is the Dark one physical? If so that is the only reason why.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by DELVISON View Post
    No way for free players in Sylph Arena, Arena, Battleground, again BATTLEGROUND, Class Wars also, i did my first class war today, and i lost to 50`s using apollo, when i did beat some highers than me that didn't have it, Apollo and the rest of Cashers OP sylph that are coming, will be probably the end of free players in this game.
    1) We dont talk about CW here, only sylphs vs sylphs. Please keep the Sylph CW rants in other topics, we already know they are OP until guardian system introduced.
    2) There are plenty of non cashers who did well in BG because they raised their toon well.

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    Wrong, lightning pet is best, you will see 90% ppl use lightning sylph in future, approved from chinese wartune
    Er, well what I meant by "better" pet is that light/dark have a higher base growth rate at same level of rarity than the elemental sylphs. And actually on my chinese server most of the top sylphs were dark. Electricity was 2nd. I'm sure it may vary from server to server.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X