No announcement yet.

class wars being turned in to a casher event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apolo in mage classwars was a lot worst option than a pan. I won even vs purple apolo with green pan myself. Since apolo is using M atk its not so effective as Pan.

Im just wondering whats the way for a free player to get blue / purple pan in future...

Apolo is overrated, its almost unbeatable in sylph arena but in CW (at least mage one) its far far away from unbeatable

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
      Apolo in mage classwars was a lot worst option than a pan. I won even vs purple apolo with green pan myself. Since apolo is using M atk its not so effective as Pan.

Im just wondering whats the way for a free player to get blue / purple pan in future...

Apolo is overrated, its almost unbeatable in sylph arena but in CW (at least mage one) its far far away from unbeatable
      Depends on the player.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

More like the level of the sylph, my green pan is complete gimp since im saving all my S**** forgot the name for blue grade sylph. Didnt use single one to boost its stats and its still very good. Before CW i did few tests with guildmate who has also green pan also without boosting stats but was 6 levels higher. Our def's are almost the same +/- 200 and he did almost 5k dmg more with delphic.

But i can imagine beeing a knight and fighting apolo must be flustrating

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Depends on the player.
          agree in the right hands
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-22-2013, 03:44 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

So u want casher and non casher to be fair? or non-casher to be on top? Thats not possible. if u want to be on top or stronger u have to spend money. if u dont want to spend just have a good time men. wartune is a game of fun and business. so deal with it.

i bet u really love the game because u are complaining
            WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Originally posted by R23190140 View Post
              Welll i have a few issues with Class Wars aswell as Sylphs. 1st off 5 of my 7 losses in CW were defeats by lower lvl players who used their sylph of either blue or higher status. One of which was a lvl 66 whose sylph hit me for 68k HP. My 1st thought on sylphs is that they should not be any stronger then their owner and should not be able to do more damge then them aswell. Class Wars is an event to show the skill of players in the same class. All abilities are available to all players other then HS. Players are allowed to use specialty runes, sylphs and can set all passive talents available yet cant use the central talent that determines how high the rest can go. As a basically non-casher (about $20 a month) i have spent milions of gold and xp with the sole purpose of haveing my HS maxed to gain the advantage on cashers. When CW comes around i do not have the amount of balens thats necessary to redo talents and then reset them. So if CW is a test of a players skills then only "The Players" abilities should be allowed, No Runes, No Talents, No Sylphs, just basically the build of the character with the armour, gems, astrals, potions and scrolls that ALL players have equally. I hope R2 can take this into consideration on the next CW so that it is fair to all.

Thank You Xanarius S45

It can never be equal men. do u think casher wants that? of course not. that is why they are buying wings, mounts, runes etc to be on top and to beat the noncasher's *****. if they will consider this a lot of casher will not recharge balens anymore.

I bet u want to be on top? then get something to be strong.
              if u dont have money, then just play and enjoy the game.

LIFE HAS NEVER BEEN FAIR.
              WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Life is not fair lol, we're only talking about a stupid video game. If the game become too unbalance, only a handful of players will keep playing and R2 and their revenue will go down the drain. Not sure 10-20 mega cashers is enough to keep the company alive, and it must really be fun doing MP and GB with 10 people. They can do whatever they want anyway, I won't fall for their milking strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                  Life is not fair lol, we're only talking about a stupid video game. If the game become too unbalance, only a handful of players will keep playing and R2 and their revenue will go down the drain. Not sure 10-20 mega cashers is enough to keep the company alive, and it must really be fun doing MP and GB with 10 people. They can do whatever they want anyway, I won't fall for their milking strategy.
                  It is like I've said many times, they don't really care...... They've made so much money off wartune in just a year... They may as well kill the game right now.

Comment

Originally posted by R23190140 View Post
                    Welll i have a few issues with Class Wars aswell as Sylphs. 1st off 5 of my 7 losses in CW were defeats by lower lvl players who used their sylph of either blue or higher status. One of which was a lvl 66 whose sylph hit me for 68k HP. My 1st thought on sylphs is that they should not be any stronger then their owner and should not be able to do more damge then them aswell. Class Wars is an event to show the skill of players in the same class. All abilities are available to all players other then HS. Players are allowed to use specialty runes, sylphs and can set all passive talents available yet cant use the central talent that determines how high the rest can go. As a basically non-casher (about $20 a month) i have spent milions of gold and xp with the sole purpose of haveing my HS maxed to gain the advantage on cashers. When CW comes around i do not have the amount of balens thats necessary to redo talents and then reset them. So if CW is a test of a players skills then only "The Players" abilities should be allowed, No Runes, No Talents, No Sylphs, just basically the build of the character with the armour, gems, astrals, potions and scrolls that ALL players have equally. I hope R2 can take this into consideration on the next CW so that it is fair to all.

Thank You Xanarius S45
                    Gems can be bought by balens. I guess, disable gems too.
                    Astrals can be bought by gold, and gold can be bought by Alchemy (Balens). So, disable astrals too.
                    Levels can be bought by double exp scroll (Balens), so also disable skills. The higher level you are, the more skills you can have.

So, I suggest just like it be auto-attack only. Players just enter the class wars and watch their toon auto-attack for 15 battles.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't really mind that Sylph can be use in Class War. The big problem this month is the fact only lucky players or people who spent a lot were able to get blue/purple Appolo.

I know we can get blue iris/pan by farming but, think the odds are not really in favor of most players.

If the advancing/upgrading system was available, I wouldn't complain. Big cashers would have blue, probably purple Sylph, whether it's iris, pan or appolo, but other players would be able to get green and blue Sylph without much trouble.

Cashers would still have a big advantage but, the "balance" (some sort of balance) would still be there and most players would accept the Sylph system without any problem, same for Class War.

I'm doing ok with my green iris, but, she won't be much help if I can't upgrade her soon.

Comment

You can't get lucky for Purple Apollo. It doesn't drop in cloud city chests. It's $$$.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          You can't get lucky for Purple Apollo. It doesn't drop in cloud city chests. It's $$$.
                          Yes you're right lol, but it's not $$$, it's more like $$$$$$.

And I know blue iris and blue pan were available for $ too.

Think even cashers would be happy to get the upgrading system because you can pay balens to upgrade your Sylph, like mount training.

Comment

you expected anything else from wartune? ROFL, the game is built to milk cashers, and reward them by beating up on non-cashers. that should have been obvious by level 25

Comment

I love how people go after the sylphs atm, and they are right. It's the same issue with HS, while not being allowed in CW, it's still the worst implementation in the game ever.
                              I wonder what they will put in the game next that will make skill even more obsolete.

In the end it won't even matter what class you are or how skilled you are, the only thing that will matter is who has the highest stun, and the strongest sylph.
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                                In the end it won't even matter what class you are or how skilled you are, the only thing that will matter is who has the highest stun, and the strongest sylph.
                                .........This ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X