class wars being turned in to a casher event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• class wars being turned in to a casher event

I don't think it is fair that we cant use stun but they can use the sylph not all of us where able to buy the yellow one so we are getting beat by people lower than us because of the sylph I have heard a lot of people saying the will not do class wars because of the sylph being aloud in I think if your going to allow sylph in we should be able to use stun too

It's always a casher event, people were calling it cash wars even before the 1st CW started...
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I honestly have no idea why people are complaining so much.

Spend more money and buy victory or be happy where you are. Don't be mad that someone spent more money then you did, as almost everyone in Class Wars spent money.
      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

there is a difference: sylphs adds more variety to the fights, more spells, more power. Hs simply disables the opponent after which he can fight by himself which isn't exactly a pvp but a target practice.
        Anyway consider the sylphs another casher item like the mounts. Cashers have better mounts, non cashers have weaker ones. It didn't stopped you playing cw until now, did it?
        Last edited by Draggyy; 11-21-2013, 09:32 PM.

Comment

i have a person i run with that dose spend money and they have all mounts and they are complaining to about how much money they spent to still not beable to win in class wars and as far as me spending more mney i cant i live on ssd and don't have more to spend on the game

Comment

Originally posted by april31 View Post
            i have a person i run with that dose spend money and they have all mounts and they are complaining to about how much money they spent to still not beable to win in class wars and as far as me spending more mney i cant i live on ssd and don't have more to spend on the game
            Then be happy with what you have and stop thinking you will EVER be on top.
            - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

class wars is about how well your doing not thing's you buy like sylph's its not fair for people that cant afford to pay for the game

Comment

she don't this she will ever be on top she just posted here because r2 told her too she was hearing a lot of people saying things so she wrote them and they told her to post it hear so they could see what other people had to say about it
                Last edited by R24656947; 11-21-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Welll i have a few issues with Class Wars aswell as Sylphs. 1st off 5 of my 7 losses in CW were defeats by lower lvl players who used their sylph of either blue or higher status. One of which was a lvl 66 whose sylph hit me for 68k HP. My 1st thought on sylphs is that they should not be any stronger then their owner and should not be able to do more damge then them aswell. Class Wars is an event to show the skill of players in the same class. All abilities are available to all players other then HS. Players are allowed to use specialty runes, sylphs and can set all passive talents available yet cant use the central talent that determines how high the rest can go. As a basically non-casher (about $20 a month) i have spent milions of gold and xp with the sole purpose of haveing my HS maxed to gain the advantage on cashers. When CW comes around i do not have the amount of balens thats necessary to redo talents and then reset them. So if CW is a test of a players skills then only "The Players" abilities should be allowed, No Runes, No Talents, No Sylphs, just basically the build of the character with the armour, gems, astrals, potions and scrolls that ALL players have equally. I hope R2 can take this into consideration on the next CW so that it is fair to all.

Thank You Xanarius S45

Comment

Originally posted by R23190140 View Post
                    Welll i have a few issues with Class Wars aswell as Sylphs. 1st off 5 of my 7 losses in CW were defeats by lower lvl players who used their sylph of either blue or higher status. One of which was a lvl 66 whose sylph hit me for 68k HP. My 1st thought on sylphs is that they should not be any stronger then their owner and should not be able to do more damge then them aswell. Class Wars is an event to show the skill of players in the same class. All abilities are available to all players other then HS. Players are allowed to use specialty runes, sylphs and can set all passive talents available yet cant use the central talent that determines how high the rest can go. As a basically non-casher (about $20 a month) i have spent milions of gold and xp with the sole purpose of haveing my HS maxed to gain the advantage on cashers. When CW comes around i do not have the amount of balens thats necessary to redo talents and then reset them. So if CW is a test of a players skills then only "The Players" abilities should be allowed, No Runes, No Talents, No Sylphs, just basically the build of the character with the armour, gems, astrals, potions and scrolls that ALL players have equally. I hope R2 can take this into consideration on the next CW so that it is fair to all.

Thank You Xanarius S45
                    68k HP........... work on your defense is all i can say bro... and if u noticed, skills which the sylphs use arent uber powerful... they are infact weaker than the delphic of 3 classes in terms of % damage...for ex the apollo's delphic is -60% of knights delphic and also lacks the 25% qte.... the main problem is that the sylphs provide a good coverage.... now ur attacks can be PATK, MATK.
                    As i stated, their super skills are not as poweful... try it on npc and see whether its delphic does more or yours... the main thing as i said is coverage
                    Last edited by kattuktk; 11-21-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24656947 View Post
                      class wars is about how well your doing not thing's you buy like sylph's its not fair for people that cant afford to pay for the game
                      Really? I have a hard time to believe that as a 50+ when I meet lvl 80 players. Sorry but for me classwars is a slaughter house , and when I meet a lvl 70-80 it doesn't matter if they spent a cent on this game, they shall still prove me 'how well they are doing in it'.
                      Now lets talk about medium level players which have the 'luck' to meet only op players and they don't qualify, when they look into top 100 they see people with much less br than them there. And yes, this happened all the time before the sylphs. Now can you stop blame all the bad things that happened in your wartune life on the poor sylphs and try to benefit from them? be happy that you started to work on them from the very beginning and leave the new players to cry about this as they do with the hs.

Yes april, when someone invests a lot in pistols and then the machinegun is invented it sucks for the dudes with pistols doesn't it? But this game like life evolves, and blaming the new and improved weapons for making you life harder after you invested your money in the 'old technology' won't help you. Your choise if you wish to embrace the machineguns , do your best with your pistols since there are others like you, or simply go back to your peaceful life because the dudes with machineguns are such bullies and if you can't beat them you can't see the purpose of playing this game...Sigh, people are so damn competitive those days
                      Last edited by Draggyy; 11-21-2013, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Actually my im a lvl 72 mage with 89161 Br 16313 Pdef and 20578 Mdef. 2 of the battles i lost were against Malleus and a lvl 77 who was way better without using a sylph. the 5 other losses were all from lower lvl players who i was beating easily until they brought out their high lvl sylphs. As an example a few of the wins i had were against 2 lvl 74's and a lvl 73 who had weak sylphs(commons). so over all my defense is atleast soemwhat above average and capable of maintaining battles with higher lvl players aslong as no high status(blues and above) sylphs were involved.

Comment

Full of whining everywhere Click image for larger version

Name:	no_one_cares.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	1677966

Comment

Originally posted by R23190140 View Post
                            Actually my im a lvl 72 mage with 89161 Br 16313 Pdef and 20578 Mdef. 2 of the battles i lost were against Malleus and a lvl 77 who was way better without using a sylph. the 5 other losses were all from lower lvl players who i was beating easily until they brought out their high lvl sylphs. As an example a few of the wins i had were against 2 lvl 74's and a lvl 73 who had weak sylphs(commons). so over all my defense is atleast soemwhat above average and capable of maintaining battles with higher lvl players aslong as no high status(blues and above) sylphs were involved.
                            Who are you, lol.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I made top 100 and still think blue/purple Apollo is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X