Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

class wars being turned in to a casher event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got some fights in CW vs apollo and honestly, i'd rather fight apollo than pan lol, i literally won 1 fight that i was gonna lose because of pan's A. hurricane at the right time

Comment

as to what your saying that sylphs are less powerfull then we are is mistaken they ignore are defences are Delphic does not do that I have also been hit for over 80dmg from Apollo & I am 90k archer I had the person down to 1 shot left when he hot me for over 80k dmg

Comment

well it is a battle between whales.........
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

You think we should be able to stun in Cw, what so level = insta victory, die in a fire asswipe.
          Ninno20
          Foul Marsh - S328
          Knight 60+

Comment

This game is P2W Pay for Win

The strongest just become stronger and is what this game going out one, if you dont spend mony to catch up the strongest you will never get it
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

In the end it won't even matter what class you are or how skilled you are, the only thing that will matter is who has the highest stun, and the strongest sylph.[/QUOTE]

Take a good look at Archers final results for eastcoast. Ace, Elythera, Elitank. Both elythera and Elitank don't have purple sylph compared to many others that have and they both still placed 2nd and 3rd. So sylph isn't the only factor that affects the outcome of CW!

Comment

Can't wait until the Sylph skills books are released and people get nailed by a 600%+ skill by an Legendary Apollo.

Oh the forum rage will be sweet!.

-
                - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                  Can't wait until the Sylph skills books are released and people get nailed by a 600%+ skill by an Legendary Apollo.

-
                  Then lets hope the matching system is fixed by then XD

Comment

Originally posted by april31 View Post
                    I don't think it is fair that we cant use stun but they can use the sylph not all of us where able to buy the yellow one so we are getting beat by people lower than us because of the sylph I have heard a lot of people saying the will not do class wars because of the sylph being aloud in I think if your going to allow sylph in we should be able to use stun too

Accepted ever since. And for the 100x , i will say it. Casher deserve to win and pawned free player.

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post

-
                      Yes maybe for a small period, but guardian system is gonna be released soon which reduces the damage by sylphs immensely.
                      Oh and btw, there is no 600% skill lol, even if all the skills are released, i think they will still be less than the highest damage dealing skill in the game, knights EDD.

Comment

Working...
                      X