Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Turkey event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey event

Anyone know where ****** break down is or if hes doing one for this event?
    Will there also be a soul crystal and training whip aspect to this event?

Originally posted by SugarLeratia View Post
    Anyone know where ****** break down is or if hes doing one for this event?
    Will there also be a soul crystal and training whip aspect to this event?
    You don't need a break down... If you don't cash your not getting a damn thing other then soul crystals. Otherwise pay money until you got enough slices.
    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Well lets see. say I paid money have x amount of slices. how do I know if I should spend more? of if the event will give me enough without spending another cent.

Comment

lol ummm well is true

Comment

he said u could only get enough to get crystals which is 20 slices umm so going by that u need to spend more lol

Comment

Originally posted by SugarLeratia View Post
            Well lets see. say I paid money have x amount of slices. how do I know if I should spend more? of if the event will give me enough without spending another cent.
            All the Events are listed wihtin this forum.... go count?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-Thanksgiving!

There have at'er

Comment

Symedia's page has estimation on how many turkey slices we can get for free. It's approximately 152 slices if you done all possible events.

here's the pic:*
              *credit for GarnetRose for creating the pic and symedia for hosting it.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2013, 03:04 AM. Reason: illegal URL
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                All the Events are listed wihtin this forum.... go count?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-Thanksgiving!

There have at'er
                Non Chaser numbers are WAY off.

-
                Last edited by R229414354; 11-21-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

very informative, thx for sharing.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  Symedia's page has estimation on how many turkey slices we can get for free. It's approximately 152 slices if you done all possible events.

here's the pic:*
                  *credit for GarnetRose for creating the pic and symedia for hosting it.
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2013, 03:05 AM. Reason: Removed illegal URL

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                  Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                  Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                    very informative, thx for sharing.
                    you're welcome. ^^
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

ty arlad. For what I can see this event sucks. We are not even close to the amount required for the mount, and if you want to complete it by buying chests the price shall be very high, very expensive for a +20 stats mount . The other stuff isn't to atractive, probably the soul crystals are the best option. For those who considers getting the lvl 1-5 gem packs know this: I just got 10 of them from a late guild reward, from which I received 9 x lvl 1 gems. Quite a joke of a box

Comment

thank you for sharing

Comment

I am not buying chests myself but i think its worth it since you have a chance of getting 100k kyanite and kyanite is very needed since the last patch.

a guy from our server got 2 pets and 800k kyanite from 100 chests. Other guy got no pet from 200

Im hoping for single piece of clothing without cashing ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                            I am not buying chests myself but i think its worth it since you have a chance of getting 100k kyanite and kyanite is very needed since the last patch.

a guy from our server got 2 pets and 800k kyanite from 100 chests. Other guy got no pet from 200

Im hoping for single piece of clothing without cashing ^^
                            pets? u mean mount? i dunno... the ostrich mount is not appealing... especially when it does not really add much to br.....

for this event.... for myself, nothing seems appealing.. lol
                            IGN: watty
                            Server:s271
                            Class: Knight
                            BR: 120k + growing slowly
                            Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                            X