X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
    ya jeffhawk the last fight in the video is 161k br
    yeah nice work on that
    i notices that blue Pan had a good chance vs ur Purble apollo , maybe u can try next month whit pan and show all cry babys that u dont need apollo 2 win

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
      yeah nice work on that
      i notices that blue Pan had a good chance vs ur Purble apollo , maybe u can try next month whit pan and show all cry babys that u dont need apollo 2 win
      until the next cw maybe the dark element shall be released which is psyhical same as pan. Jackos shall forget about the pan's existence when that shall happen
      Last edited by Draggyy; 11-22-2013, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        until the next cw maybe the dark element shall be released which is psyhical same as pan. Jackos shall forget about the pan's existens when that shall happen
        nax man this is R"2 not china well be happy if we get part 2 in mars next year :P

Comment

Both this and last cw, prelims ended at the full 4k I had good matchups this time around though, only had 2 or 3 fights that went to timeout(2 against the highest br on our cs bracket)

Sylphs really do up the damage output substantially, even in their passive forms, it does not seem to be lowered by defenses(as per desc) but i think straight % dr drops it...

And adv academy added a whole new level of high atk...all in all, with boxes(fate stones), sylphs, adv academy, and most of 70L set, br gain for me was +25k since last cw...still only mid top 10 on mages on our cross server bracket

Will be interesting to see how many have converted to pans for finals though...those actually hurt in active form ^^
          Last edited by gruntar; 11-22-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Actually my 2 losses are from Pan's and last fight was epic apollo vs epic apollo (and he has 31k br on me).
            Same with me Jacko. All I lost to were a pair of Blue Pans and Malleus w/ his Apollo. Most of my other fights were fairly routine, and I did the same. LB, Puri, Resto, Sunto, BL.

Malleus' Apollo hit me for 55K @ 100%. Ouch.

The Blue Pans hit me for 120K+ @ 100%. ***?!

And I kept all my PDef Gems and Astral in place as well as had PDef Scroll & Defense & Power Pots @ L5. There's no combating that.

Comment

@ Zorich what was your PDef going into class wars ?
              IGN: Jacko
              Server: Kabam S24
              Guild: Genesis
              Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

@ Zorich what was your PDef going into class wars ?
                About 18,000 w/o Buffs.

Just finished the finals. 6-4. 3/4 Losses were to Pans. Other was Keldof.

Comment

@Zorich
                  ya my pdef was at round 16500 with my pdef gems out and i was 8-2 no losses to pans.

One of the losses was so tight heal almost went off in time.

Ended up 6th. sad face
                  Last edited by Jackos24; 11-23-2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I ended with a 6-4 record and ended up ranking 31st (East Coast). Had a rough start but got back into it for the last half of my battles. Biggest issues I had were when my crit failed me on 50% timer while using my Pan (Also my Pan is severely underpowered since I only went with the 40 fate stone stuff after I got my Blue Appollo from chests. It's only a level 53 Green). When they DID hit I was wiping people out who were at nearly full health since Pan was hitting for about 40k per hit on the Delphic. Definitely noticed the huge difference this CW with the Sylphs. After scrolls only (Not spending cash right now so no DEF pots) and no Pdef gems my Pdef was sitting around 16k. My losses were kinda split with the Sylph types, Appollos, Pans AND Iris'.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Up-dated with Finals as well.

Comment

@Zorich
                        ya my pdef was at round 16500 with my pdef gems out and i was 8-2 no losses to pans.

One of the losses was so tight heal almost went off in time.

Ended up 6th. sad face
                        I like the 3rd round.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=8jIiltxM3aY

Comment

What does that have to do with Sylph's in CW ??

Comment

Working...
                            X