Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph pet has no busness in class wars!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph pet has no busness in class wars!

Cant believe how over powered the Apollo Sylph is. I had 3 fights that I clearly should have won but because they had Apollo sylph they were able to kill me with a single attack causing 30k+ damage using Apollo special. So now I have to buy sylph pets just to compete with class wars so unfair. This game has really gone bad and wish I never would have spent my money on it.
    Living life one day at a time.

but since you did spend money, now you need to spend more, and you wonder why this game is p2w
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

you can say same thing about rune has nothing to do in cw also sinces HS dont Work but as long it cost real Money it wil be alow so ther can earn Money on it.

Comment

Just allow autoattacks in class wars.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

double post caused of lag...

Comment

I am a knight, and mostly I am used to fight against knights and their troops (most of them templars) in CW. I got really pisses yesterday when I had a very good fight against a player 13 lvl higher than me, the match took so long that time out popped. Just before timing out, he turned to Iris Sylph and healed. If he wouldn;t have done that, he would have been long dead. Match timed out and i lost by default cos he had little more hp than me. How the ** is that fair? Either way, kudos to him, he played all cards right.

I am non casher btw, so i guess my opinion has less value than a pile of menure....

Comment

same thing happened to me too, lose 5 times and 4 becos of their purple and blue apolo pets. Pls removed pets from future class war. Or pls nerf the pets cos they are over power.

Comment

Originally posted by seawardfawn View Post
                Cant believe how over powered the Apollo Sylph is. I had 3 fights that I clearly should have won but because they had Apollo sylph they were able to kill me with a single attack causing 30k+ damage using Apollo special. So now I have to buy sylph pets just to compete with class wars so unfair. This game has really gone bad and wish I never would have spent my money on it.
                Dont worry buddy w8 for next patch it gets wors , when we can upgrade pets to legendary quality and evolve them u will die in 3 turns

Comment

i told alredy, but can repeat: DON'T LIKE - DON'T PLAY and stop cry already

Comment

They are part of the game,you can get your own sylph.

Just farm and hope you get lucky to get a green/blue one.If you want purple just spend some $ and get it,things are very simple.

Comment

akisakura it is just strategy based i killed lvl 70 with my iris but my lvl is 61 but it is unfair i only get lvl66+ players in class wars
                      I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by akisakura View Post
                        I am a knight, and mostly I am used to fight against knights and their troops (most of them templars) in CW. I got really pisses yesterday when I had a very good fight against a player 13 lvl higher than me, the match took so long that time out popped. Just before timing out, he turned to Iris Sylph and healed. If he wouldn;t have done that, he would have been long dead. Match timed out and i lost by default cos he had little more hp than me. How the ** is that fair? Either way, kudos to him, he played all cards right.

I am non casher btw, so i guess my opinion has less value than a pile of menure....
                        Iris is a free sylph, nobody is stopping you from using it. Even a white Iris is very good at healing.
                        If you want a sad story, how about this one:
                        80% HP me vs 20% HP opponent
                        We both use sylph awakening, me Iris, opponent Apollo.
                        I use heal, gain 100% HP. He does 1 AOE (low damage one), there goes 1/3 of my HP.
                        I use basic attack because delphic not read and hit for 10k damage.
                        Me 70% HP, opponent 5% HP.
                        Opponent uses Apollo delphic, hits me for 75k damage.
                        Game over, ty for playing.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                        X