Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune on internet explorer 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
    \
    Someone is angry and talking nonsense now.

I never complained about windows. You are riled up and need to go talk a walk, you lost you ability yo have a civil discussion.

-
    the irony is strong here. take a look at your previous posts and see how you changed the subject when everytime i answered your problems

I have ran it in 9'ish browsers.... Not just the big 4.

And None run Flash games more consistently and stable for me. IE is still generally considered the slowest of all browser, that is largely in part by the fact that they always try to cram so much into them, Where Chrome and Firefox leave it out then give you the options for Addons and Extensions.
    to this
    It is not about managing Addons, It is about what is pre built in and IE by FAR is pre-loaded with the most.
    then this:
    Windows ENTIRE internal search function is integrated with IE You can NEVER truly uninstall IE since it is used by the operation system and this is just one of many very heavy aspects of the browser of which there are many. They try to support way to much of stuff most users will never touch.
    to this:
    Someone is angry and talking nonsense now.

I never complained about windows. You are riled up and need to go talk a walk, you lost the ability to have a civil discussion.

-
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      the irony is strong here. take a look at your previous posts and see how you changed the subject when everytime i answered your problems

to this

then this:

to this:
      You need to re-read this entire thread slowly then as you do not seem to grasp what I am saying. Is English not your first language?

No subjects have been changed and infact I responded to each point fully.
      Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 08:55 AM.
      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

You need to re-read this entire thread slowly then as you do not seem to grasp what I am saying. Is English not your first language?

No subjects have been changed and infact I responded to each point fully.
        Typical troll, when they lost the debate, they resort to ad hominem fallacy.

interesting that the bolded part misteriously disappeared.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Typical troll, when they lost the debate, they resort to ad hominem fallacy.
          Typical angry forum poster,

When in doubt, call them a Troll, make a witty comment to prove there intelligence and what is next attack my grammer?

I even left two grammar mistakes in the previous line or you to correct.

No debate was lost here. Anyone with reading comprehension can see that. And I thought we were having a discussion did not realize we degraded to the point of being combative an it had become a debate.

See you in thirty minutes when you can think of something witty.
          Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Typical angry forum poster,

When in doubt, call them a Troll, make a witty comment to prove there intelligence. and what is next attack my grammer?

I even left two grammar mistakes in the previous line or you to correct.
            Lol, the delicious irony. keep resorting to ad hominem without refuting my post.

Comment

Nothing to refute.

You are typing a lot, but saying very little.

As for Ad Hominem, you are the only one eluded to fallacies here.

And by the way. The act of calling me a Troll is considered the worst form of argument in a disagreement. Second is Ad Hominen.
              Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

i use IE, and for me its faster then chrome amd firefox

Comment

Nothing to refute.]
                  because you cant refute the fact. ^^
                  You are typing a lot, but saying very little.
                  another irony that you posted more letter than i do. before this post, you typed 2377 letters / 422 words, while i posted 2062 letters / 359 words.*

*including punctuation
                  Last edited by Arlad; 11-22-2013, 09:20 AM.

Comment

because you cant refute the fact. ^^

another irony that you posted more letter than i do. before this post, you typed 2377 letters / 422 words, while i posted 2062 letters / 359 words.
                    What fact? You have said nothing.... Present your facts in ne tight little box. Because you have presented no facts whatsoever.

93% of facts are made up on the spot. <---- I can do it to.

Secondly, Character count means nothing. It is about quality of content. But you apparently seem don't grasp the concept. As for the entire thread..I will make an example for you.

Example: Person A writes a intriguing article about the AIDS plight in Africa, Person B mashes his face along the keyboard and fills the screen with nonese.

Which has more validity?
                    Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

OP asked a (simple?) question about IE11. Does someone know the answer to that, browser discussion aside?
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

What fact? You have said nothing.... Present your facts in ne tight little box. Because you have presented no facts whatsoever.

93% of facts are made up on the spot. <---- I can do it to.

Secondly, Character count means nothing. It is about quality of content. But you apparently seem don't grasp the concept. As for the entire thread..I will make an example for you.

Example: Person A writes a intriguing article about the AIDS plight in Africa, Person B mashes his face along the keyboard and fills the screen with nonese.

Which has more validity?
                        stop the straw grasping. you know you are wrong and you only make yourself look stupid with the off topic nonsense.

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        OP asked a (simple?) question about IE11. Does someone know the answer to that, browser discussion aside?
                        i did answer it, i said IE runs this game nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          Would need more Information, sure it is a simple Google search away. Need to know what toolbar they speak of. Could be Windows, could be third part. Could be a bookmark tab for all we know.

It "sounds" like a low resolution or zoom issue though.

Need more insight.

stop the straw grasping. you know you are wrong and you only make yourself look stupid with the off topic nonsense.

No that was in response to me. I am certainly not the OP.
                          Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                            Anyone else is playing wartune on IE 11? Need help on getting rid of the scrollbar if anyone knows how. Thanks
                            I meant the "Need help on getting rid of the scrollbar if anyone knows how." part

R229414354, ok, lets hope OP gives more info then
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

My response,

It is pointless to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

And before you spew Ad Hominem incorrectly again, I am actually being facetious.

Good-day to you sir.

-
                              Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 09:40 AM.

Comment

My response,

It is pointless to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent

And before you spew Ad Hominem incorrectly again, I am actually being facetious.

Good-day to you sir.

-
                                Keep escaping the main issue i see. I guess internet tough guy like you never seen his own fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X