Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune on internet explorer 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Keep escaping the main issue i see. I guess internet tough guy like you never seen his own fault.
    Tough guy? That would imply I made a threat of some kind.

There is no issue. It boils down to 2 people having differing opinions. One being you, Is upset with the other, being me. For not agreeing with them.

I told you to take a walk 2 pages ago and for good reason. You decided to pick a fight instead,

And here we are?

-
    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
      Tough guy? That would imply I made a threat of some kind.

There is no issue. It boils down to 2 people have differing opinions. One being you, Is upset with the other, being me. For not agreeing with them.

I told you to take a walk 2 pages ago and for good reason. You decided to pick a fight instead, and here we are?

-
      Yep, it's confirmed with this post that this guy would never see his own fault and keep trying to blame others.
      its another irony that he actually the one who start the hate post about IE and i posted on how i disagree, then he was the one who got upset and attack the poster instead his posts.

oh, in case you has dementia, let me refresh the post when you started to attack me instead my posts.
      Someone is angry and talking nonsense now.

I never complained about windows. You are riled up and need to go talk a walk, you lost the ability to have a civil discussion.

-
      You need to re-read this entire thread slowly then as you do not seem to grasp what I am saying. Is English not your first language?

No subjects have been changed and infact I responded to each point fully.
      Last edited by Arlad; 11-22-2013, 09:52 AM.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Cease and desist both of you.

Any further comments are to answer the OP's question please.
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

*This was posted during you cease post*
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 11-22-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

*This was posted during you cease post*
            I am aware of that.

I won't be acting upon it.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

Wow... already 4 pages! I appreciate the help but please chill. Here, this is the scrollbar I'm talking about. I tried wartune on IE11 and find it faster than chrome tho.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ie11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	1677969

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                Wow... already 4 pages! I appreciate the help but please chill. Here, this is the scrollbar I'm talking about. I tried wartune on IE11 and find it faster than chrome tho.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62830[/ATTACH]
                try zoom out the screen? ctrl+scroll down on your mouse?
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62830[/ATTACH]
                  Well i use IE 11 too found the way fix your problem just resize abit(made is small scroll bar will gone but u will see black blank on 3 side) here is screen shot

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    try zoom out the screen? ctrl+scroll down on your mouse?
                    Tried. It's still there and i can't find ways to remove it.

Comment

Screen shot?

Might let me know what it is?

IF your not sure how to screen shot, hit PRT SCN or Print Screen depending on the key board. Open Pain *is in all windows+ and ctrl+v and save it.

And if you can tell me what is your screen resolution is currently?
                      Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

*delete accidental double post*

Comment

hmm... maybe it's because you removed one of the bars like the menu and favorite bars, the game didnt properly resized.
                          also, have you tried to move your windows taskbar to the left/right side?

Comment

If I zoom in I get a bar like that. But zoomed out no bar.

Have you checked if your screen resolution has been changed by anything?

And when the game is fully loaded does it fit the screen fully or is part being cropped off? Can't tell with the loading screen.

And have you tried F11?
                            Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

1366 x 768 is my screen resolution. Yeah this is how it looks like. Tried resizing to 90, 85, 80 and the scrollbar still won't go off. Yeah tried F11 it's still there. Really annoying bar

Click image for larger version

Name:	ie11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	505.0 KB
ID:	1677970

Comment

Do you have any other browser on the computer?

And if so if you log in with it does it still have a bar?

Will tell us if it is a resolution problem or a browser problem. Also does you monitor have a a button to "search/reset" for proper resolution? Different on every monitor.

Oh and if click the red up arrow on the event bar does the screen resize? or does it stay the same size?
                                Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X