Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charisma astra?

Hi everyone.

Two questions in one. How does Charisma work exactly on your troops? I know charisma inscreases the effectiveness or your trrops but how and how much? Is the charisma astra worth it in order to make your troops stronger.

Anyone around is actually using that astra and if you do, did yo unotice a significant difference on how strong your troops are?

Thanks

charisma=more troopcount=more troop hp thats all that charisma does,and br xD

Comment

charisma astral sucks because they only give small value. for example: lvl 1 red charisma gives 48 points while red matk gives 288.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        charisma astral sucks because they only give small value. for example: lvl 1 red charisma gives 48 points while red matk gives 288.
        48 points is Charisma ='s +12% to the base HP of the troops. It has its uses in Catacombs if your stuck in the 90's but nowhere else really.
        Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 09:52 AM.
        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
          48 points is Charisma ='s +12% to the base HP of the troops. It has its uses Catacombs if your stuck in the 90's but nowhere else really.
          Or in bg's vs knights
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Mages with level 5+ red Charisma astral = undying troops.

a Mage on our server got 2800~3000 Troop+ Count... (the guy got into TOP 100 CW)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Mages with level 5+ red Charisma astral = undying troops.

a Mage on our server got 2800~3000 Troop+ Count... (the guy got into TOP 100 CW)
              Hmm, i thought 1 charisma only give 1 troop count... Anyway, what's his troop count without the astral? maybe we need to fix the wiki again if it gives more than 1.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                Hmm, i thought 1 charisma only give 1 troop count....
                1 Charima ='s 1 troop count ='s .25% troop base HP
                Last edited by R229414354; 11-22-2013, 10:02 AM.

Comment

I used to use a charisma astral for class wars, however with the new patch my troop count is very high with blessing wheel and advanced academy so it's not really needed anymore. It can be used for certain levels of necropolis for additional help however.

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
                    1 Charima ='s 1 troop count ='s .25% troop base HP
                    Average lvl 70 player has 2000 troop count if he maxed his basic academy upgrade and 200% blessing... For me it's not worth it to use charisma astral at higher level. If only charisma also affects their other stats like attack and defense, i'm sure it would be very useful.

Comment

ok, thanks everyone for answer

Comment

Ever 1 tc is = 1% of your troop base hp, but split among both stacks, so it is 0.5% per stack, not 0.25

Comment

well...

The mage had 2800 troop count

level 5 red charisma gives 240

that gives him 2560 without astral

But everyone's Troop Count should have gone all the way up since patch, due to 2nd Academy + Blessing.

IE:
                          my current Troop count from Academy is 363 (first page max at 64, working on 2nd page, no VIP got long CD)

So... 363 x 3 = 1089 Troop Count after blessing.

This means if you're level 71 and above, you can obtain a lot of Troop Count (basically per point in academy is multiplied by 3)

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                            Ever 1 tc is = 1% of your troop base hp, but split among both stacks, so it is 0.5% per stack, not 0.25
                            I have never read anywhere that is is how it works, can you link me to where you read it?

Comment

Or... just use this to see how much Troop Count gives how much HP to your Troops...

http://gamerunitcreations.com/troop.html

Comment

Working...
                              X