Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire Stage 16

Made it for a second time with my team.
    We were unlucky at first and getting a debuff at boss 3 (ye, even us mess up sometimes) and one of our mages didnt had wc
    But I was still glad to make this

This dinah person is just impossible to beat;
    She can buff up 2 buffs; damage increase and damage decrease for a few turns.
    She can AOE and can stun you for a turn. Her matk is just terrible, with her buff up.
    Bleh, dont see us beat it anytime soon hehe

But I wanted to share this with you guys. Sometime ago i posted some details on a topic but I dont wanna revive a 'dead' tread.
    SO here it is
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

No vid?

But looks like 3 out of the 4 got 70 sets

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	SpireLevel16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	502.2 KB
ID:	1677968

Here is my group's
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
        No vid?

But looks like 3 out of the 4 got 70 sets
        Still havent found an nice recording program :P
        #help
        and we all have full leg 70 sets

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]62826[/ATTACH]

Here is my group's
        Grrratz
        nice form too.
        does it make a diff to have 2 tanks instead of 1?
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
          Grrratz
          nice form too.
          does it make a diff to have 2 tanks instead of 1?
          Since we don't have knights, it's better to have 2 in the front row.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Nice

Will see if we can beat 16 again this weekend, then i'll post something i guess ^^ Somehow fluked past it last week after going in with near 100% buffs and wc, and getting 2 extra wrath from goblins...17 seems like a patk/knight type, but it hit our knight that has 24k pdef before pots/wc for like 60k per hit...ouch is the least one can say

Clearing 15 is quite common now if we can survive till stun without having to burn too much buffs and cd's

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Since we don't have knights, it's better to have 2 in the front row.
              Oh damn..
              well we dont really have that issue, only sometimes we lack mages, but we usually manage to help others out when they need certain classes for mp @@

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
              Nice

Will see if we can beat 16 again this weekend, then i'll post something i guess ^^ Somehow fluked past it last week after going in with near 100% buffs and wc, and getting 2 extra wrath from goblins...17 seems like a patk/knight type, but it hit our knight that has 24k pdef before pots/wc for like 60k per hit...ouch is the least one can say

Clearing 15 is quite common now if we can survive till stun without having to burn too much buffs and cd's
              my pdef is 27k (standard), but having 24k and still get hit 60k is just paaaaaiiiiinfull ^^;;
              So far, we dont really have the intension to try to beat it. I just dont have enough buffs from spire to make it pass this boss.
              Im happy to beat 15 each day now, but she is also difficult. I now know what to do and when to do.
              Maybe once we buff up our normal stats more with wc, maybe then we will give it a go, but im already happy with this accomplishment
              Last edited by Prizzly; 11-22-2013, 10:34 AM.
              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
              âœ* Prizzly
              âœ* Knight

Comment

gratz to those that made it.

We managed to beat spire 15 a few days ago too; mage 105k, mage 115k, archer 94k, archer 117k. Did it without extra spire buffs but since then we haven't been able to repeat it For us single tank seems to work better though, if double you cant really make good use of the 15% damage reduction from heal I think :s

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	15 done.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	463.8 KB
ID:	1677975

screenshot from HijaDelSol (c)

Comment

The 2 front has its risks since in moments when you need to shield and the other person lets say he cant or activate latter the npc is always a hater and hit the one without shield .Anyway gratz to all making it to this stage .

Comment

Lol i cant get past stage 6, but then again im on S361 so yeah

Comment

hmm, we reach end of the 15th boss with 110k BR x2 (archer knight) and 90k BR x 2 (mage archer). With your BR..... I believe that reaching only 16th boss means you have no skills in coordination within your team or just plainly suck at this game

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
                          hmm, we reach end of the 15th boss with 110k BR x2 (archer knight) and 90k BR x 2 (mage archer). With your BR..... I believe that reaching only 16th boss means you have no skills in coordination within your team or just plainly suck at this game
                          that depends, if ur unlucky and got no treasure thief then they may not be able to make it as far as another weaker team who got more of those thiefs and u nid to consider how many lives u defeated of stage 16 before u just outright assume they suck or hv no coordination

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
                            really??show me a video/ss of you doing better then they did

Comment

Working...
                            X