Bring back all 3 World Boss's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back all 3 World Boss's

If you want all 3 them back please post here. I cannot do the WB cause times they have them at if they added back the CST 6pm my time boss i'd get at least one boss in a day.

Originally posted by Bertus4640 View Post
    If you want all 3 them back please post here. I cannot do the WB cause times they have them at if they added back the CST 6pm my time boss i'd get at least one boss in a day.
    No why shod they move wb u shod move too EU in country whit GTM time zone . problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
      No why shod they move wb u shod move too EU in country whit GTM time zone . problem solved
      I am GMT and I just lost my sole stable wb and many with me, bring back the wb!!!!!

Comment

Please bring back all 3 World Boss! I have looked at other servers but none of the times works for me plus I can't move my character to another server!

Comment

bring back all 3 World Boss and with 2 attempts, this is mostly preferred by most of players

and...morning is the least popular WB, then you keep it and cancel 1600 WB...really can't understand
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            bring back all 3 World Boss and with 2 attempts, this is mostly preferred by most of players

and...morning is the least popular WB, then you keep it and cancel 1600 WB...really can't understand
            Lately Bloodfang goes down quicker than Redoga so your statement of it being the least popular is far from true.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              I prefer 3 world bosses and 3 attempts =P
              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Please bring back all 3 world bosses. The gold and daru obtained from them were of great value. The different time offerings of them were great for all over the world. You took away 2 mpds, then 2 wb's. What is next? I even ask to have at least 1 mpd back also. If some don't want to use it, they don't have to. Many others of us do want it. Please bring back these quests. thanks

Comment

Working...
                X