The catch about ToK NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The catch about ToK NM

So the top players in your cross-server zone are cooperating to make ToK NM easier for everyone (thanks to you guys, by the way, and the people who figured out how to make that possible). So you check the list to be sure for today, and yep, they're all stripped. So you grab 3 of your friends and stroll up to collect your XP and chests. They're not gonna stop ya...

But those purple Apollos? They absolutely hate you and every other freeloader who sets foot in ToK NM looking for an easy score. Man, do they HATE you. And the 4 players? I'm sure they'd lay down and just let you kick them to death if they could (it's over faster that way, I hear)...

But they're hostages. Those purple Apollos will MURDER them if they don't attack you, too. So they gotta at least go through the motions, to appease their purple overlords. It's that, or die.

So...I guess what I'm trying to say is that while I really appreciate those of you who help us out by stripping...is it possible to strip those miniature Death Stars floating around your head, too?
    Last edited by bshallc2010; 11-22-2013, 06:57 PM.

Why dont you just ask for a auto win button then lol.

Comment

without apollo it will be very easy

Comment

This is easy but seriusly...how much easier this can be?
        Like oxy say...maybe auto button like in sylph arena?...nah

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

well, if u think to make those 40K BR or less or a bit more win in ToK nm, they will get so much rewards and exp and will lose fun in game, this is a point, another point, seriously those apollo not really hit hard and u can get healer to help u for this issue ! maybe its issue fr normal what supposed to be for weak players but for nm, u cant do anything about it, its not supposed to be for so low BR ppl, in anyway, specially cuz most of those low ppl not know really how to play game yet.
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

I doubt any 40k will make it in tok nm if they dont have a decent party pulling them along...even stripped down, top players easily have 60-80k br

Comment

Even without equip and 80k-90k BR in NM we only managed to get to round 5 but not beat it.
              It's way out of hand these difficulties lol. You shouldn't have such issues beating hard for example when they're equiped with people 80-90k br.
              The math is off on this one and only the highest BR can do all this ****. It's quite unfair for 90 percent of the players.

As usual, r2 focusses on that small percentage of players that spends so much balen they can do it.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Even without equip and 80k-90k BR in NM we only managed to get to round 5 but not beat it.
                It's way out of hand these difficulties lol. You shouldn't have such issues beating hard for example when they're equiped with people 80-90k br.
                The math is off on this one and only the highest BR can do all this ****. It's quite unfair for 90 percent of the players.

As usual, r2 focusses on that small percentage of players that spends so much balen they can do it.
                Be thankful, before they started doing this 100k+ was a necessity for just doing the first few, now a 90k can easly complete it.
                Math is off? I dont really get that part.. This was supposed to be a new nearly impossible to beat challenge, but now there are easly accesible great rewards ..
                Don't hate r2 when it comes to game mechanics, they merely give us the content.. The insane prices are their fault, but not the game itself.
                Last edited by krackenker; 11-23-2013, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                  Be thankful, before they started doing this 100k+ was a necessity for just doing the first few, now a 90k can easly complete it.
                  Math is off? I dont really get that part.. This was supposed to be a new nearly impossible to beat challenge, but now there are easly accesible great rewards ..
                  Don't hate r2 when it comes to game mechanics, they merely give us the content.. The insane prices are their fault, but not the game itself.
                  They're constantly in contact with 7road, and if they would take the time to read the forum, it might change for the better.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                    They're constantly in contact with 7road, and if they would take the time to read the forum, it might change for the better.
                    If they actually cared enough, only thing we've had an impact on is extra tanks (awesome), ppl ******* up 2nd wb and (not sure about it) BG bracket, all of which have immense difference to gMe, small details sucha as ToK (which actually is very good atm, imo) is not likely something we can have much of an influence upon, if we had, I would rather that they bring back wb.

Comment

Working...
                    X