Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LOL, what Block do we need to block every shot, or every 2nd hit ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, what Block do we need to block every shot, or every 2nd hit ?

I have like 4390 Block and pfff it don't work as i presume,, i block 1 in 3 shot ,
    i want to block 1 in 2 or every hit.
    lol now don't say get 8K block, how the F someone will get it,
    well just reply what Block we need , and plz some knight would be better, as mage and archer don't need block that much
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

First as a disclaimer, I'm nowhere near your BR, so I'm not too confident about giving you advice.

y=(1-0.9995^x)*100
    Where x is you block stat, so says the wiki. Here's a visual aid.

Click image for larger version

Name:	block_crit_graph.gif
Views:	1
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	1677976

Keep in mind that the addition of sylphs in the game make for a way for all classes to short-circuit this since all sylph damage cannot be dodged (block);
    I'm pretty sure Seal is unblockable as well as bleed effects, there might be other unblockable skills out there but none I am aware of.
    Multi-hits ability also only trigger block calculation on the first hit as far as I am aware, keep that in mind if you want to build statistics.

100% rate is "impossible" and the return rate has already drasticly reduced for you. It crawls dead at around 6.5kish.
    Theorically, 100% would require something around 30K block to achieve which is not attainable as far as I known.

[Edit: Forgot about the bleed effects, can't forget about those damned bleed effects >_>]
    Last edited by saidha; 11-23-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

I can give Vulcan as example cuz not so long ago was fighting him alot in TOK and he`s just blocking almost every time.His block is 5361.

Comment

Try crit for an archer, we don't crit at all for a class that's based on critting. Same **** with block.
        Only stable class is mage going WD, all these crit, block, dodge stats etc that involves percentages are not working properly.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

y=(1-0.9995^x)*100 may not be the correct formula.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            Try crit for an archer, we don't crit at all for a class that's based on critting. Same **** with block.
            Only stable class is mage going WD, all these crit, block, dodge stats etc that involves percentages are not working properly.
            Hes right I have 5.4k crit and dont crit always , even during wb I miss some crits , There isnt 100% chance ( except for multi-shot ).

And I am not sure but at tower of kings I see Wirey blocking around 75% of the time and he have 6.5k block
            Last edited by FaeLRoX; 11-23-2013, 06:09 AM.
            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
              Hes right I have 5.4k crit and dont crit always , even during wb I miss some crits , There isnt 100% I guess ( xpt for multi-shot )
              there is an aspect ratio between crit and br to calculate as well. not sure what that is, but as u get higher, u need higher crit.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                there is an aspect ratio between crit and br to calculate as well. not sure what that is, but as u get higher, u need higher crit.
                Do you know how high it is having 5.4k crit at 65? It's high, trust me. It shouldn't be this hard to crit for him with that amount.
                I now have 4.1k crit, 2 days ago I had 3.9, and I critted more often. I can't understand for the life of me how it works.
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Ty ALL . now i believe that these [Critical and block ] don't work as they seems . they should have given some fXXking % not in numbers .. ie.
                  +.5 % per level of gem(i have level 6 gem so it's +3%)[+(10% = .1)(20% = .2)(30% = .3)(40% = .4) and so on ....on soul engraving], and +5% per level up of[block or critical] Astral that will be better at least i would have 67.2 % of working Block . i have like [Level 8 Block and + 48% Gem effect + Block on all gears,jwel,rings +700 from Lord Divine]
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

just because u have a high crit/block doesn't mean its the appropriate rate for your level. If your crit/block rate is too high for your br, u will crit/block LESS. Finding the right crit/block rate is a pain in the arse and I don't have numbers, i just know it works this way.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                      just because u have a high crit/block doesn't mean its the appropriate rate for your level..
                      LoL so why the even have Critical and Block on game if high crit/block doesn't mean its the appropriate rate for our level ..o_O, so creepy i guesss

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        Ty ALL . now i believe that these [Critical and block ] don't work as they seems . they should have given some fXXking % not in numbers .. ie.
                        +.5 % per level of gem(i have level 6 gem so it's +3%)[+(10% = .1)(20% = .2)(30% = .3)(40% = .4) and so on ....on soul engraving], and +5% per level up of[block or critical] Astral that will be better at least i would have 67.2 % of working Block . i have like [Level 8 Block and + 48% Gem effect + Block on all gears,jwel,rings +700 from Lord Divine]
                        agree entirely 100 block = 1% block etc (as a made up %) so we can work at gaining survivability at least

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                          Hes right I have 5.4k crit and dont crit always , even during wb I miss some crits , There isnt 100% chance ( except for multi-shot ).
                          Why crit should be 100%? What I know is that crit have higher damage output than WD, that's why it is only chance and not consistent. If it will be 100% then we should all build crit and forget about WD even for mages and knights.
                          Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by saidha View Post
                            First as a disclaimer, I'm nowhere near your BR, so I'm not too confident about giving you advice.

y=(1-0.9995^x)*100
                            Where x is you block stat, so says the wiki. Here's a visual aid.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62876[/ATTACH]

Keep in mind that the addition of sylphs in the game make for a way for all classes to short-circuit this since all sylph damage cannot be dodged (block);
                            I'm pretty sure Seal is unblockable as well as bleed effects, there might be other unblockable skills out there but none I am aware of.
                            Multi-hits ability also only trigger block calculation on the first hit as far as I am aware, keep that in mind if you want to build statistics.

100% rate is "impossible" and the return rate has already drasticly reduced for you. It crawls dead at around 6.5kish.
                            Theorically, 100% would require something around 30K block to achieve which is not attainable as far as I known.

[Edit: Forgot about the bleed effects, can't forget about those damned bleed effects >_>]
                            This formula is actually bullcrap, according to this formula I with 3400 block should be getting 80% block rate which is def not the case lmao.
                            The correct calculation goes as follows(courtesy a chinese server info which I read by google translate) :
                            Block reduces damage by 30% and it is incremented by 1% for every 100 points. In addition to that each character has a basic 5% chance of blocking.
                            So in other words the correct formula should be something like this -> Block rate% = 5+ (Block stat / 100)

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                              Why crit should be 100%? What I know is that crit have higher damage output than WD, that's why it is only chance and not consistent. If it will be 100% then we should all build crit and forget about WD even for mages and knights.
                              As I wrote , there isnt 100% chance except for multi shot (...)
                              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Working...
                              X