No announcement yet.

Is Group Arena all about Sylph's now ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Group Arena all about Sylph's now ?

Here is a quick video i made yesterday. I still think HS is the biggest factor in Group Arena, but Sylphs are also growing to be a big factor as well. From re-watching the video I think they are fairly equal in effectiveness but I think it mostly depends on timing.

Last edited by Jackos24; 11-23-2013, 09:36 AM.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Maybe,but i dont think aBout it this way
    If u dont fight well before sylph awaken, u dont win only bc of sylph power

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I haven't seen a lot of Sylph use in 3v3 Arena. It's a rarity for me.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

if you watch the video you'll see a lot of the wins are because of the sylph's. So should you build your team to just survive until you can awaken ?? or should you just keep your same build ?

Comment

Winning is about surviving the damage dealt to you, while dishing out enough to kill the opposition.

This sounds obvious, but surviving long enough to awaken is no guarantee that you'll win. You still need to survive any damage they throw at you, as well as kill them in the process...

I would say keep building the same way you have been doing. So attack, defence and whatever else you build in the process.

I view Sylph like I view HS. It's a bonus, but if you come to rely on it, and things change, then you're up that stinky creek and you sure don't have a paddle.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

And how u want bulid team to survive and awake? One big def...lolfor me sylph is finishing wappon, i use it bcs i can
            U dont have power to win w/o sylph, u dont win with it bcs stronger team have sylph too...simple

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

In high level play all we can rely on is our bonus's and since our server is so far behind on HS we are taking w/e advantage we can from sylph's. That being said its not like we have stopped building ourselves up, but at the moment our "spec" going int Arena is more about survival so we can awaken and do our Damage. (most teams try and unload their damage as quick as possible.

As to relying on sylphs ? when they change the game we will change our strat :P.
              And how u want bulid team to survive and awake? One big def...lolfor me sylph is finishing wappon, i use it bcs i can
              U dont have power to win w/o sylph, u dont win with it bcs stronger team have sylph too...simple
              I am not talking power i'm talking Spec or skill tree. If your of equal BR with the opposing team is it better to go survival skills and leave your damage to Sylph form ???
              Last edited by Jackos24; 11-23-2013, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
                In high level play all we can rely on is our bonus's and since our server is so far behind on HS we are taking w/e advantage we can from sylph's. That being said its not like we have stopped building ourselves up, but at the moment our "spec" going int Arena is more about survival so we can awaken and do our Damage. (most teams try and unload their damage as quick as possible.

As to relying on sylphs ? when they change the game we will change our strat :P.

I am not talking power i'm talking Spec or skill tree. If your of equal BR with the opposing team is it better to go survival skills and leave your damage to Sylph form ???
                Dunno, my team dont change nothing in skill setups and we still win 20-25 per day in 75+ arena
                U feel like you need go for def skills, do it
                Wut will change? Not much

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

@AnataOfakku

What is your teams average BR ?

For the first week we did the same thing as you and didn't change anything and we where 20-25/30 as well, but since we changed we are more like 27-30/30.

We are in the 75+ bracket as well.

Comment

@AnataOfakku

What is your teams average BR ?

For the first week we did the same thing as you and didn't change anything and we where 20-25/30 as well, but since we changed we are more like 27-30/30.

We are in the 75+ bracket as well.
                    103 104 and 106 k brwe lose with teams 120k br + like olunia or oni team which we match few times in row
                    Other thing is me and sec mage run with rly low hs so ...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

We rly dont care aBout 50 insig per day more, prefere fun from our battle style
                      Wut we can change,dont even know
                      Add sunto? Nah meteor is better
                      Archer go with is? Nah luni works better too
                      Maybe you run with knight so he can use apollo...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

<< from a fairly new server so we always expect to get stunned.

But me and the other mage go heals now with some aoe / purification for HS. And just live long enough to do our dmg in sylph form as it roll's over to 50%. Seems to be doing the trick and we have increased our win %.

Give it a try, what do you have to loose ?

Comment

<< from a fairly new server so we always expect to get stunned.

But me and the other mage go heals now with some aoe / purification for HS. And just live long enough to do our dmg in sylph form as it roll's over to 50%. Seems to be doing the trick and we have increased our win %.

Give it a try, what do you have to loose ?
                          Nothingbut we just dont prefere defece modeUsualy when we get 50 % we have full hp and oponents half o it We have 3x apollo so wut we can change? Only deal less dmg

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Rof meteor resto and bl...No place for puri or sunto^^
                            But if your strategy work good for u, be happy like me with our...hope you are from euro time zone so we get match in future and will see wut is better^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Wish i was too. US East

Comment

Working...
                              X