Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is Group Arena all about Sylph's now ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say, I have noticed more and more mages running with puri to negate the HS stun effect.... that has been a huge boost against teams that you would stand a fighting chance at, but may be just a bit out of reach for you. That has been making arena fun again, since HS inevitably comes up in every battle within one or two turns.

Unless it is the mage that gets stunned, of course...

Of course, when it comes to Sylphs, there are a few developments with the skill choices that can affect the outcome. Most people go with an AoE and straight to the Delphic, but i have noticed that you can derail that pretty well, judging the skill selections of your teammates. Just because you awaken first isn't a guarantee you are going to win. You can circumvent that ploy.
    Last edited by ChieftainRez; 11-23-2013, 11:57 AM.
    ChieftainRez
    Knight
    VictisHNR
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

sylph=win in arena hs the only thing that can beat sylphs in arena..i mean how the hell you gonna beat 3 people of around same br when all 3 of them have apollo and your team is with iris/pan

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        sylph=win in arena hs the only thing that can beat sylphs in arena..i mean how the hell you gonna beat 3 people of around same br when all 3 of them have apollo and your team is with iris/pan
        Simple. I do rune + rof and meteor, i do more on a knight archer using appollo than they do on me... those fast 20k x2 beats them , need's a bit of timing which mostly works out as they have to wait for their delphic.

Comment

needing a sylph to win is petty to be fair! what happened to fighting each other and seeing who is stronger?

its like turning up for a boxing match and turning ur pitbull on the opposition!
          #weaksauce

Comment

ya heaven forbid we use skills and tools they give us in the game... how petty...
            IGN: Jacko
            Server: Kabam S24
            Guild: Genesis
            Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

fight me and bring ur sylph jackass lol

Comment

sure... how did you want to do that ?

Comment

find me in bg sometime and we see how long u last (pitbull or not)

Comment

Are you even on us East ?

And just curious but what is your BR ?

Comment

88k knight at 68 with warlord medallion n no pots or scrolls! just coz u weak and need a pet to fight doesn't mean CW or GA and BG need to have them, coz then CW changes from patk v patk to patk v apollo! where did the class go? same goes for GA, where is the group when u set ur pets out? its a dogfight now n nothing more

Comment

i'm EU to answer ur other Q

Comment

well first off, you talk a lot of smack for only 88k br and second if you where actually in the higher brackets of BG or GA your opinion would actually matter on end game play.... But since your not, may i suggest you just sit quietly and try not to make yourself sound foolish ?

and at 130k br i'm not weak fyi.

Comment

i can punch to 102k with wheel and a proper medal but i guess after 2 months and how many $1000's u are better lol

Comment

and i sure u in the 70's if not 80 no? extra astrals etc

Comment

Ey, guys^^ stop this doggy fight
                                Last few posts aBout how nice br u are and how well u play in bg...
                                Brix...back to bed^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X