Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemyntia
    replied
    Instead of trying to be right, try answering the question: People with less wins moved on to finals over people with more wins/pts (same class/same server/same guild)......so stop being forum dork-it-alls....address the question.

Leave a comment:

• Nubito
    replied
    less BR and less win can pass that qualification
    but i dont think less point can pass when you cant

Leave a comment:

• FinalHC
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    People are really clueless.
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I've claimed that for months now, it's mainly on gaming forums, but it's noticeable in the general population aswell.
    Completely agree.

As a Kabam player I have faced R2Games, Kong, and I believe Armor as well. I have not fought a miniclip in CW yet.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    I've claimed that for months now, it's mainly on gaming forums, but it's noticeable in the general population aswell.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by Elemyntia View Post
    @KarrdeThuun - no I was looking at both actually (last months results AND current prelims results) and in BOTH cases there were/are people listed with LESS wins & LESS Pts than myself and many others on my server alone. So AGAIN - does anyone know how/why this happens?

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    @KarrdeThuun - no I was looking at both actually (last months results AND current prelims results) and in BOTH cases there were/are people listed with LESS wins & LESS Pts than myself and many others on my server alone. So AGAIN - does anyone know how/why this happens?
    you must be mistaken. There is no list ever posted anywhere of how many wins someone has in prelims.

Leave a comment:

• Elemyntia
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    ok so BG/GA is cross-server while CW is more than cross server - check!

Now anyone know why people with less wins/points show in Top 100 while many people with 4x as many wins/pts aren't?
    1. No idea where you got this interpretation as its completely wrong. BG/GA/CW are against the same opponents. The "cross-server rankings" only lists a subset.

2. Less wins in top 100 are because you are looking at the top 100 ranking for LAST months FINALS, not the top 100 for the current months prelims.

Leave a comment:

• Elemyntia
    replied
    ok so BG/GA is cross-server while CW is more than cross server - check!

Now anyone know why people with less wins/points show in Top 100 while many people with 4x as many wins/pts aren't?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Like I already said, as far as I know, only EU servers go against kong etc

Leave a comment:

• Moncheria
    replied
    Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
    R2 kong and kabam
    armorgames and miniclip too

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    I play on kong-1 which is a pacific time server. Our cross-server rankings list only kongregate, kabam, and armor games servers. They are of course bugged and all listed as kongregate however lol. For cross-server events like bg/ga/class wars, we face off against kongregate, armor, kabam, gamefuse, 4go, wartune, gamebox, and koram. We don't face any of the R2 servers.

Leave a comment:

• BrixunMortar
    replied
    R2 kong and kabam

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    I am pretty sure that EU atleast is facing kong and possibly kabam aswell, I have not faced any of the kabams yet, but a guild member claims to have fought a kabam.

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    The cw is based on your cross server event group, which is not the same as your cross server rankings, for some reason...you get to meet all the people you meet in bg, and ga in there

Leave a comment:

Working...
X