CW ranking questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW ranking questions

So who all participates, is it our Cross-Server people or more than that? I ask as many I see in the CW Rankings are not in our Cross-Server, so that leads me to believe that CW includes more than just cross-server.

I see some players in Cross-Server who's BR is lower by a fair amount than what's showing in CW Ranking (far more than pots/scrolls could boost), so is data old or something?

Lastly, there are people in the Top 100 with less wins / less BR / less points than myself and many others so how the heck are they ranked in Top 100?

...I r confused, please point me in the right direction

European servers also get to fight Kong as far as I know, the rest don't.

Comment

The cw is based on your cross server event group, which is not the same as your cross server rankings, for some reason...you get to meet all the people you meet in bg, and ga in there

Comment

I am pretty sure that EU atleast is facing kong and possibly kabam aswell, I have not faced any of the kabams yet, but a guild member claims to have fought a kabam.

Comment

R2 kong and kabam

Comment

I play on kong-1 which is a pacific time server. Our cross-server rankings list only kongregate, kabam, and armor games servers. They are of course bugged and all listed as kongregate however lol. For cross-server events like bg/ga/class wars, we face off against kongregate, armor, kabam, gamefuse, 4go, wartune, gamebox, and koram. We don't face any of the R2 servers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
              R2 kong and kabam
              armorgames and miniclip too
              Lissandra
              Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
              roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

Like I already said, as far as I know, only EU servers go against kong etc

Comment

ok so BG/GA is cross-server while CW is more than cross server - check!

Now anyone know why people with less wins/points show in Top 100 while many people with 4x as many wins/pts aren't?

Comment

Originally posted by Elemyntia View Post
                    ok so BG/GA is cross-server while CW is more than cross server - check!

Now anyone know why people with less wins/points show in Top 100 while many people with 4x as many wins/pts aren't?
                    1. No idea where you got this interpretation as its completely wrong. BG/GA/CW are against the same opponents. The "cross-server rankings" only lists a subset.

2. Less wins in top 100 are because you are looking at the top 100 ranking for LAST months FINALS, not the top 100 for the current months prelims.

Comment

@KarrdeThuun - no I was looking at both actually (last months results AND current prelims results) and in BOTH cases there were/are people listed with LESS wins & LESS Pts than myself and many others on my server alone. So AGAIN - does anyone know how/why this happens?

Comment

@KarrdeThuun - no I was looking at both actually (last months results AND current prelims results) and in BOTH cases there were/are people listed with LESS wins & LESS Pts than myself and many others on my server alone. So AGAIN - does anyone know how/why this happens?
                        you must be mistaken. There is no list ever posted anywhere of how many wins someone has in prelims.

Comment

People are really clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            I've claimed that for months now, it's mainly on gaming forums, but it's noticeable in the general population aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              I've claimed that for months now, it's mainly on gaming forums, but it's noticeable in the general population aswell.
                              Completely agree.

As a Kabam player I have faced R2Games, Kong, and I believe Armor as well. I have not fought a miniclip in CW yet.
                              FinalHC
                              Kabam - S39/S6
                              (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Working...
                              X