Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CW ranking questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

less BR and less win can pass that qualification
    but i dont think less point can pass when you cant
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Instead of trying to be right, try answering the question: People with less wins moved on to finals over people with more wins/pts (same class/same server/same guild)......so stop being forum dork-it-alls....address the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Elemyntia View Post
        Instead of trying to be right, try answering the question: People with less wins moved on to finals over people with more wins/pts (same class/same server/same guild)......so stop being forum dork-it-alls....address the question.
        You're really not smart hey? There is no preliminaries ranking. The ranking you see is last month finals, yes last month finals, last month top 100 where some people didn't do their 15 fights so they finish rank 95+ no matter their BR. It's impossible someone with less points make the finals. Let's say rank 100 has 3300 points. Only people with 3300 points and more will be in the finals. I don't know the tie breaker for draw, but that's it. If people claim they have 3400 and miss the finals, it means they A) are lying B) are checking last month finals ranking which has nothing to do with preliminaries C) they have some mental problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          You're really not smart hey? There is no preliminaries ranking. The ranking you see is last month finals, yes last month finals, last month top 100 where some people didn't do their 15 fights so they finish rank 95+ no matter their BR. It's impossible someone with less points make the finals. Let's say rank 100 has 3300 points. Only people with 3300 points and more will be in the finals. I don't know the tie breaker for draw, but that's it. If people claim they have 3400 and miss the finals, it means they A) are lying B) are checking last month finals ranking which has nothing to do with preliminaries C) they have some mental problems.
          this is the internet, lying, stupidity and mental problems ftw

Comment

more win doesnt mean more point
            did you noticed 5 last battle give more point then 1st-10th battle(cmiiw)

no offense, but you sound like players who looking for excuse for something you cant get. lol
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Ok so you're saying there are no prelim rankings shown, yet its clearly shows in CW window "Prelim Rankings" both on Thursday after everyone has done their 15 rounds but also on Saturday. Both lists show different ranking mind you, so it really cant be last months but whateva. Now looking at just the final rankings today (Sunday), they're even different than what showed right at the end of CW's yesterday.

Next month I'll take a screenie for your omnipotent a$$, until then **** with your insult attempts and provide some actual help......or.....don't reply at all

Comment

Ok so you're saying there are no prelim rankings shown, yet its clearly shows in CW window "Prelim Rankings" both on Thursday after everyone has done their 15 rounds but also on Saturday. Both lists show different ranking mind you, so it really cant be last months but whateva. Now looking at just the final rankings today (Sunday), they're even different than what showed right at the end of CW's yesterday.

Next month I'll take a screenie for your omnipotent a$$, until then **** with your insult attempts and provide some actual help......or.....don't reply at all
                The ranking you saw before today (starting wednesday when we got patch until sunday night at 5AM), was last month finals ranking. The ranking you see today, was updated like at 5AM (I think) and it shows this month top 100.

At some point, you have to accept the fact that you are wrong and keep on being wrong. People are not omnipotent, they just use their knowledge and logic to help people. If people have their heads right up their butts, we can't do anything about that. Go see a doctor.

Edit: I change "winners" with top 100 to avoid confusion.
                Last edited by Eskendal; 01-26-2014, 09:02 PM.

Comment

The Class Wars screen shows 5 things

1. YOUR points received in Prelims
                  2. YOUR ranking in Finals if you make it
                  3. The results of FINALS from the previous month
                  4. The number of Glory Crystals you currently have
                  5. The Preliminary REPORT which lists the names of everyone on your server who qualified for Finals.

There is not, nor has there ever been, a list breaking down the wins/points of everyone participating in Prelims. I can understand your confusion since that rankings hyper link is very close to the Preliminary points and preliminary list but it most definitely IS the Finals rankings from the previous month and it remains the same for the entirety of Class Wars. They DO NOT update it to reflect Finals for the current month at all while the Class Wars icon appears on your interface. The list which appears while you are participating in the finals is the only actual way to know what the top 10 for current Finals are and it closes down about 10 minutes after the fights do.

I have been having some serious issues trying to post Screen Shots and videos recently otherwise I would show you the indisputable proof of what I, and everyone else, is saying.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                  "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post

5. The Preliminary REPORT which lists the names of everyone on your server who qualified for Finals.

There is not, nor has there ever been, a list breaking down the wins/points of everyone participating in Prelims. I can understand your confusion since that rankings hyper link is very close to the Preliminary points and preliminary list but it most definitely IS the Finals rankings from the previous month and it remains the same for the entirety of Class Wars. They DO NOT update it to reflect Finals for the current month at all while the Class Wars icon appears on your interface. The list which appears while you are participating in the finals is the only actual way to know what the top 10 for current Finals are and it closes down about 10 minutes after the fights do.

I have been having some serious issues trying to post Screen Shots and videos recently otherwise I would show you the indisputable proof of what I, and everyone else, is saying.
                    To add to this the only way you can see who made finals of your own class is via wagers since its the only thing that has an updated list of the top 100. Only thing anywhere near an actual prelim report for everyone since they suck at updating things and only show finals report.

Comment

Hmmm, Patryn, not sure if I read this right but, they really update this month finals ranking at 5AM on sunday.

Proof:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Proof.png
Views:	1
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	1680158

Comment

Hmmm, Patryn, not sure if I read this right but, they really update this month finals ranking at 5AM on sunday.

Proof:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69687[/ATTACH]
                        So the date WOULD suggest they updated it. The problem is the list doesn't reflect that update. You are showing the knights tab and I honestly have no idea who made top 3 there but go to the Mage tab. It shows Sinner/Mall/Keldof when the ACTUAL top 3 this month was Sinner/jeff/Jacko. Sinner had 10 wins this month not 9 and Malleus (who retired from the game on the 31st of December) did not even participate.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

Comment

So the date WOULD suggest they updated it. The problem is the list doesn't reflect that update. You are showing the knights tab and I honestly have no idea who made top 3 there but go to the Mage tab. It shows Sinner/Mall/Keldof when the ACTUAL top 3 this month was Sinner/jeff/Jacko. Sinner had 10 wins this month not 9 and Malleus (who retired from the game on the 31st of December) did not even participate.
                          This is the top 100 for mages this month.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mages.png
Views:	1
Size:	184.8 KB
ID:	1680159
                          Last edited by Eskendal; 01-26-2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

There are other clues too. Zorich made 4th this month in Mage list but is shown as 11th on the Mage tab right now. I took 11th place but show as my ranking from last month (28 or so).
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

Comment

This is the top 100 for knights this month.
                              Like I said I have no idea who ranked what as knights. I do know that YouDie (Top Knight in my guild on S130) took 24th place last month AND this month. It's possible that my page is bugged and everyone else can see the updated lists but that's kind of unlikely. Just check out the mage tab. If it is different than the top 3 I mentioned for this month then it didn't actually update and knights list is simply soooo similar from month to month you can't tell the difference.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Check my post, number 27, and I know who was third last month in knights ranking, it was Worldboss and not Liola.

Comment

Working...
                                X