Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question about Chaos rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Chaos rune

So I have tested this rune, it appears that the % chance must work twice when you use it in order for it to work fully, for example if you use it and the icon appears it might still not make you hit your team, or if the icon doesn't appear it won't work. Is this a bug or its how the rune work?

It's bugged, yes. But hey, at level 10, it's 100% so... next year (about the time folks might have level 10 chaos runes), it'll work correctly.... I hope... and yes, the GM's are aware of the bug. Have been since shortly after it came out (ticketed it, video recorded it, explained it intimately); they eventually confirmed it and said they were working on fixing it (I believe they actually DID fix it briefly, but then a content patch came out and it went right back to being bugged).
    Last edited by SinnedWill; 11-24-2013, 02:49 AM.

Comment

it's not bugged u have chance for rune. without icon u always do right command

Comment

not sure if this is a bug, maybe just bad description. the debuff in battle actually says "cannot tell yourself from your enemies", which sounds more like what the rune does, making it possible to aim for anyone on the battlefiel, but not necessarily the wrong target. if it's supposed to work like this in the chinese version, then i doubt we will get it changed here, even if gms said its a bug.
        Amnesia doesn't work properly either. it can't stop a skill that has been already queued up (usually your enemy always has a skill queued up) but when he uses it, it still counts as 1 round of the debuff, decreasing the effective duration of amnesia by 1 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          not sure if this is a bug, maybe just bad description. the debuff in battle actually says "cannot tell yourself from your enemies", which sounds more like what the rune does, making it possible to aim for anyone on the battlefiel, but not necessarily the wrong target. if it's supposed to work like this in the chinese version, then i doubt we will get it changed here, even if gms said its a bug.
          Amnesia doesn't work properly either. it can't stop a skill that has been already queued up (usually your enemy always has a skill queued up) but when he uses it, it still counts as 1 round of the debuff, decreasing the effective duration of amnesia by 1 turn.
          amnesia work right also u cant use skills after

Comment

Originally posted by LOXMATblY View Post
            amnesia work right also u cant use skills after
            yes but the first skill that was queued up before amnesia hits will not be canceled even if it gets locked. this could be intended but why does it reduce the duration of amnesia by 1? its close to impossible to hit between 2 skills (when no skill is queued up) unless your enemy is afk or lagging. so its intended that the first turn of amnesia gets wasted in 99% of all cases? i dont think so :P

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderka View Post
              yes but the first skill that was queued up before amnesia hits will not be canceled even if it gets locked. this could be intended but why does it reduce the duration of amnesia by 1? its close to impossible to hit between 2 skills (when no skill is queued up) unless your enemy is afk or lagging. so its intended that the first turn of amnesia gets wasted in 99% of all cases? i dont think so :P
              becoz need use amnesia BEFORE enemy skills

Comment

Working...
              X