Kyanite, Technologies, and Blessing Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyanite, Technologies, and Blessing Wheel

I've been playing Wartune on R2 Games, since the release of Server 25 (Buradoth's Grave), over the time that I've been playing, I've seen some great things taking place in order to better build the different characters. However, in the recent patches, there have been more and more ways to spend kyanite, be it on the technologies, and the Blessing Wheel, and if you are VIP the additional chests in the Multiplayer Dungeons. Along the way, you have never given more kyanite plants to plant in the different farms and the amount of kyanite to get from plundering cities in the wilds, with the addition of the advanced technolgies, it is making it far more difficult to move forward. If we were given more kyanite plants to plant in the farms instead of 1 at a time, even 3 to 5 more plants, more kyanite to get from plundering, and release kyanite to get from Guild Blessings instead of just plants that we can only plant 1 at a time, this would greatly improve the ability to keep up with others that spend a great deal of money on the events. To have the ability to have some way to keep up with them without it taking 3 or 4 or 5 months to keep within a breath of them. Shortening cooldowns would also make this a greater possibility. Without things like this, you leave it to people to be able to bully others in battleground, with the plundering, and in the guild battles. In turn the people that would eventually spend their money on the game for the love of the game, would quit playing because of the lack of honor and respect most of the people that spend their money have for others.

Thank you,

NaughtyMage
    Server 208 Tempest Hedge
    Yes, we need more Kyanite
    92.31%
    No, the Kyanite isn't needed
    7.69%

i completely agree

Sparhawkk
    Sever 205 Twilight Mountain
    Last edited by R21921200; 11-23-2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

well also...keep in mind some servers have been around alot longer than others....so they have had 4-6 mnths Longer to do their upgrades, but are still put in arena together...sorry , but even as a cashier , i can not compete with players that have been on the game a 1 yr longer than i have..meaning they have had a yr to save or upgrade all academy buffs...

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
        well also...keep in mind some servers have been around alot longer than others....so they have had 4-6 mnths Longer to do their upgrades, but are still put in arena together...sorry , but even as a cashier , i can not compete with players that have been on the game a 1 yr longer than i have..meaning they have had a yr to save or upgrade all academy buffs...
        So what you saying is that you should be able to defeat all those who have played longer than you and so you can boast like a pig to them like: "How long/How many years have you been playing and I can still defeat you?"
        Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

I completly agree with more kynite plants please

Mustang S205

Comment

Academy etc, is just like skills and other things in my opinion, you need too think ahead, of what you're going too need.

Strategy, So i disagree just need too spend smart.
            Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
            X