Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount and Maps.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount and Maps.

now that we have azure where he can fly anywhere in Cloud City, can we have a several kinds of Maps for several type of Mounts and has effect too like azure has? isnt that interesting?
    ex: Map: Swamp area; Mount: Water-type mount, Map: Desert area; Mount: Sand-type mount, etc.

Credit: CRANK13
    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

R2 will approve this idea, then sell those mounts with 3999 balens, and the players will need to have lvl 9 VIP to enter those maps.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      R2 will approve this idea, then sell those mounts with 3999 balens, and the players will need to have lvl 9 VIP to enter those maps.
      half true, but what i meant here is what already existed on the game or you maybe misunderstand coz i mentioned azure for example.

and im done with my research and i think this will be a good addition to the system and worth reading coz wartune already introduced us the flying mount. so i thought of adding some "map/terrain effect" on mounts that we already have or some might be in future. i dont want to be specific if its normal or special mounts coz i only unlock level 2 stable and most of the mounts can be seen already on special mounts and i dont to be detailed especially on stats they gave. i just categorized the mounts on our maps.

Maps and Mount:
      Underworld:
      *Evil Alpaca, Darknight Steed, Underworld Steed, Evil unicorn, Phantom Steed, Nightshade, etc
      Desert lands:
      *Wild Alpaca, Hurricane Steed, Ruby-eyed Steed, etc
      Forest:
      *Luxury Jaguar, Piggy, Hawkstrider, Gentle Beast, etc
      Swamp:
      *Shadow Steed, Ostrich, etc
      Snowy lands:
      *Frost Lynx, White Alpaca, Reindeer, Ice Fang, Phantom Yeti, etc
      Volcanic lands:
      *Wildfire Steed, Razor Dragon, Darknite panther, etc

Event Maps:
      Guild Battle:
      *White battle Steed, Imperial Steed, Panda Guardian, Nether Rhino, Sura's War Elephant, etc
      Battleground:
      *all effect will be Negated

Effects:
      Underworld - Str and Int will inc by 5%
      Desert lands - inc movement speed by 50 - 100% depending on mount; decr endurance by 5-10pts
      Forest - inc movement speed by 50 - 100% depending on mount
      Swamp - decr movement speed by 30%; inc str and int by 5-10points
      Snowy lands - inc movement speed by 60-110% depending on mount; inc endurance by 5-10pts
      Volcanic lands - inc movement speed by 50-80% depending on mount; decr endurance by 5-10pts

any ideas, comments and replies will be all welcomed.
      *even trollings are welcomed too.
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
        Effects:
        Underworld - Str and Int will inc by 5%
        Desert lands - inc movement speed by 50 - 100% depending on mount; decr endurance by 5-10pts
        Forest - inc movement speed by 50 - 100% depending on mount
        Swamp - decr movement speed by 30%; inc str and int by 5-10points
        Snowy lands - inc movement speed by 60-110% depending on mount; inc endurance by 5-10pts
        Volcanic lands - inc movement speed by 50-80% depending on mount; decr endurance by 5-10pts

any ideas, comments and replies will be all welcomed.
        *even trollings are welcomed too.
        it seems that something like this will be applied on 2.4 tho.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

why decrease endurance?
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
            why decrease endurance?
            My wild guess it's because it's very hot in volcanic and desert area, thus reducing your vitality/endurance?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              My wild guess it's because it's very hot in volcanic and desert area, thus reducing your vitality/endurance?
              that's the logic but im just maxing the possibilities, but i already have doubts if "they" can pull this off. probably they wont. i just felt like for those who took time or spend balens to get a mounts like, "hey, i just bought a mount and im not riding, is the stat really worth what i bought?" or "that took a long time" stuff like those.

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
              why decrease endurance?
              that's a good sign, atleast someone shows interest but its just an eye-catcher, something to discuss of. well thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X